+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I know of a quite a few rumored and proven "contract relationships" but thats for another thread I guess. But it makes sense as to why Stacy wasnt too torn up about it.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I know of a quite a few rumored and proven "contract relationships" but thats for another thread I guess. But it makes sense as to why Stacy wasn't too torn up about it.
    Maybe she got bored being his arm candy. I thought she was boring on The View( what little I saw) he seems to be attracted to boring women
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he needs a beard, I don't drool over him at all .He's super nice guy, but he does nothing for me
    Finally another living breathing female who agrees with me! I don't find George Clooney even remotely attractive. Wouldn't even look sideways at him if I had the chance.

Never understood the hype.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

There are three of us! In the start of his ER days, I was taken by him. But around the time he did that press conference about the paparazzi after Princess Diana died, he lost me. At that point, it seemed like he was believing all the hype and accolades about himself, and that's just not attractive. Plus, he has not aged well!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Finally another living breathing female who agrees with me! I don't find George Clooney even remotely attractive. Wouldn't even look sideways at him if I had the chance.

Never understood the hype.

He's way too full of himself
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think he's mighty pretty to look at but I'm, generally, deterred by people who look too good! They've got to have something to back up those looks. Good personality, good brain...just to name

bee, you KNOW you are pouting because Adam Levine got engaged to that hussy!! And we BOTH think he is adorable!!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    There are three of us! In the start of his ER days, I was taken by him. But around the time he did that press conference about the paparazzi after Princess Diana died, he lost me. At that point, it seemed like he was believing all the hype and accolades about himself, and that's just not attractive. Plus, he has not aged well!
    Same here. I got the impression he was believing his own hype too much and found it a big turn off.

They keep naming him as Hollywood's proverbial hunk when they're are far more attractive actors out there.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

bee, you KNOW you are pouting because Adam Levine got engaged to that hussy!! And we BOTH think he is adorable!!!!
    Must you remind me??

I get the opposite from George. To me he is very humble and always makes a joke of him looking good or being sexy. I think he looks much better than he did when he was much younger. It's okay with me if not all woman love him. Every guy is not for every woman. There are plenty of heartthrobes that I just don't get, but with George, I get him, although, I'm not 100 percent sure he's straight.
    Florimel and Imperfect1 like this.

I find him quite attractive looking. The older he's getting the more he looks like Cary Grant. Very distinguished & handsome at the same time.

My problem with him is that as he's getting older, the much-younger women he "dates" is starting to look more & more creepy with each one. Not nearly Hugh Heffner creepy, but creepy just the same.

The one I just don't find attractive, & never did, is Brad Pitt. The whole little-boy-puppy-dog-cute look just never appeals to me whatsoever. And now he always looks disheveled & dirty. YUCK!

I also get the feeling that both of them believe all their hype. They both give off that "Ain't I just too cool for words?" vibe that I find offputting.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread