+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1125 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 11248
Like Tree1557Likes

Thread: The View

  1. #91
    Amethyst Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I like Elisabeth as long as she stays away from the politics. Maybe if she and I were on the same wave length I wouldn't even mind the politics. I never could stand Lisa. I think you're right about there only being four. I'm not sure that I'd want the four that are left after Elisbeth is gone though. I think they are trying to cover the whole viewing audience by having such a variety of personalities. It isn't working real well for me.

    That's what bugs me about her, the whole politics thing. It grates my friggin nerves. I know she's entitled to her opinion but she just bites.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  2. #92
    hellooooooo sher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    dallas, fer sure
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,552
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    You have top hand it to Elisabeth though.
    Apparently she's the only woman to ever give birth.
    Oh hang on, no she isn't, they just make it seem that way by never shutting up about it.
    amen!

    mila didn't bring up politics to elisabeth to cue the rudeness. all she asked was, "so is the baby sleeping through the night?" elisabeth roared back, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, RIGHT? of COURSE she's not." rolling her eyes all the while.

    mila barely wimpered back, "well, i didn't know. i don't have a baby."

    i felt so sorry for her. you could tell mila was shocked by such a response.

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    let me chime in on this show for a moment...

    admittedly, i will watch the show.. but ONLY when certain guest are on, and
    since i like to listen to peoples opinions on certain topics

    here are my opinions on the Hoests..

    Elizabeth - well unlike most people on this thread, I find her to be the most annoying of the bunch...she is a miss goodie 2 shoes and can do no wrong and she has a utopian view on everything...

    Joy - actually i like her, she is RAW... she goes overboard on the jokes sometime, but i guess thats her personality after all she is suppose to be a comedienne... i don't however need to hear any political views from her or
    any of them

    Barbara - nothing bad to say about her, sge's great

    Star Jones Reynolds - hmm, where do i begin... it's funny to me that everytime i can recall in the past before all that AL/Wedding garbage anytime her personal life came up she was all secretive and whatnot now all of a sudden she want's everyone to know every detail of he personal life... um nobody cares... and somebody made a good point about these 'uncomfortable topics' coming up... I think she brought all these things on herself by promoting her 'man' so much

    Meredith - don't really have anything bad to say, but it's funny that she trying to relive her freakiness days always throwing in sex in everytopic and all the back and forth calling each other 'bitches'
    I too will watch if I hear that someone I want to see is coming on the show. Of the group Meredith is my favorite. If you gotta be married it's good to have a wife who will still get her freak on into her 40s and beyond.

  4. #94
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    amen!

    mila didn't bring up politics to elisabeth to cue the rudeness. all she asked was, "so is the baby sleeping through the night?" elisabeth roared back, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, RIGHT? of COURSE she's not." rolling her eyes all the while.

    mila barely wimpered back, "well, i didn't know. i don't have a baby."

    i felt so sorry for her. you could tell mila was shocked by such a response.
    Elisabeth was rude to mila, perhaps she was irked that Mila did such a good job as her replacement

    I guess in addition to being the only woman who has ever given birth, Elisabeth also has not only the most beautiful but also the most demanding child.
    In addition to that, those one hour work days must really take it out of her.

  5. #95
    FORT Fanatic gaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Elisabeth was rude to mila, perhaps she was irked that Mila did such a good job as her replacement

    I guess in addition to being the only woman who has ever given birth, Elisabeth also has not only the most beautiful but also the most demanding child.
    In addition to that, those one hour work days must really take it out of her.
    Is it just me or does Elizabeth have the same annoying qualities that Kathy Lee showed off on the Regis show all those years. That perky perfect family she yacks about all the time till her husband is caught with his pants down in a hotel room with a female that is not his wife.

    And Starr wearing her wedding dress to Oprah's party.... does not surprise me one bit. It's just as tacky as that big ole tacky diamond necklace.. the necklace she had made with her name and the husbands spelled out.

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Did you all catch Star's singing debute the other day? There is just no end to that woman's talents. I just hope that she soon earns enough money to purchase a wardrobe that fits. Why is it that all those women who lose weight seem to think they have lost more than they actually have? Oprah and Star both look they've been poured into their clothes. And Star really has a pot. The other day she had on a jersey dress with her belly button poking against the jersey. Yuck!
    Also, did anyone catch the Oprah show when she and her trainer were discussing her diet and such? Did I hear correctly when they said that she has a 21 inch waist? They surely meant from navel to backbone x2.

  7. #97
    Amethyst Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,082
    lmao!! 21 inch waist? maybe she meant 31 because if she really is the former, i have an 19 incher then.:-D
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  8. #98
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Did you all catch Star's singing debute the other day? There is just no end to that woman's talents. I just hope that she soon earns enough money to purchase a wardrobe that fits. Why is it that all those women who lose weight seem to think they have lost more than they actually have? Oprah and Star both look they've been poured into their clothes. And Star really has a pot. The other day she had on a jersey dress with her belly button poking against the jersey. Yuck!
    Also, did anyone catch the Oprah show when she and her trainer were discussing her diet and such? Did I hear correctly when they said that she has a 21 inch waist? They surely meant from navel to backbone x2.

    LOL LOL, - I thought the joke about Star singing was funny also, and so did she.
    I wonder about the Oprah waist size - is it true about the camera adding weight? She looks good, but 21 is really tiny, even if she was small boned. Is it possible for the camera to add that much more weight? She is not the type to lie about that.

  9. #99
    Amethyst Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,082
    I forgot to comment on star. She sounds bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lipsynch or not.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    lmao!! 21 inch waist? maybe she meant 31 because if she really is the former, i have an 19 incher then.:-D
    You and me both!
    Isn't it kind of sad that even with all the stuff they can do to make you sound good, she didn't? And even sadder is that she went through with the whole thing. I would have scrapped that segment. I think that Star will go to any lengths to be in the spotlight.
    I don't know Mike's girl, I had my picture made with a digital camera the other day and I'm just positive that it added many pounds to me. And my kids wonder why I refuse to be in their pictures. It's all their fault!
    Last edited by Muduh; 05-29-2005 at 09:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.