+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Third Watch: Cruz /Tia pics

Cruz vs. Monroe

Okay so Fridays epi was great, apart from all the bad stuff that happened to Cruz. Do you think Cruz and Monroe will be friends now after the help Monroe has given her? Even though she didn't have to help her 'cause of the way Cruz treated her before hand.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cruz: On my count.
    Bosco: Okay.
    Cruz: Bosco, don't ever go snooping through my place again.
    Bosco: I won't be there again.
    Cruz: Even better.
    Bosco: On your count.
    ~Cruz~

No Cruz bashing please

This is a place where Cruz fans can come and share info about this awesome actress. If you would like to check out my Tia site go to Yahoo! groups and type in Hot_Tia_Texada and you can join. I have soooooo many pics. But please don't take any of them without asking. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Cruz~

Tia's B-day is dec 14, don't know the year! Anyone have any other input?
    ~Cruz~

Cruz /Tia pics

Does anyone have any Tia pics I don't? I have over 50 but who knows maybe someone has one I don't!!!
    ~Cruz~

Quote Originally Posted by Cruz
    Do you think Cruz and Monroe will be friends now after the help Monroe has given her?
    Well, in a word, NO.
    Cruz was nasty and rude to Bosco and he was sleeping with her. I don't think Cruz has a whole lotta friends. She is a diligent cop, but not such a nice human being. Sasha might try to be friendly to her but I can see Cruz pissing her off because she can't stand the thought of Monroe (or anyone else) feeling sorry for her
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

The idea'f Cruz having any friends strikes me as being --- impossible.

Cruz is an (expletive), plain an' simple. Like Duxxy said, she's done waay too much already to be warranted as a friend -- or even someone to marginally trust -- by anyone in the 55th Precinct. I think anyone who tries to warm to her would be in for a sound beating of sorts.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian105
    The idea'f Cruz having any friends strikes me as being --- impossible.

Cruz is an (expletive), plain an' simple. Like Duxxy said, she's done waay too much already to be warranted as a friend -- or even someone to marginally trust -- by anyone in the 55th Precinct. I think anyone who tries to warm to her would be in for a sound beating of sorts.
    I used to love Third watch. The introduction of this charachter signaled thje beginning of the end for the show. The story lines have become implausible. Hello has evertyone forgotten ..she shot Yokis. She's morally bankrupt. The show has become a soap opera instead of a drama.
    JMO..I miss the old show.

*shrugs* No one's forgotten Yokas; she's been mentioned at least once in just about every episode Topic here ever since she "left." And certainly no one's forgotten Cruz shot 'er.

No one here, anyway. The writers do what they will. Cruz hasn't been fired for the same reason why that teacher-dude from Boston Public wasn't fired even though he fired a gun in a school, in a classroom with students.

It's all about ratings. Cruz is a boy-grabber. The writers will keep her until a better boy-grabber comes along. It sucks, it really does, but we can better the situation by critisizing the writers and licking our wounds here. We cna even write fanfic where Yokas gets to shoot the poor (expletive).

Unless its a cartoon show, eventually all live-action shows become implausible -- except for perhaps the Law & Order series' and maybe CSI. Buh tha's jes' me.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

+ Reply to Thread