+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fox's 24 - Anybody Taping It?

FORT Newbie

Fox's 24 - Anybody Taping It?

I live in Germany. I am an 24 addict. Is there anyone taping the new season? I come regularly enough to the U.S. to be able to pick up the copies. I am willing to pay for shipping to New York, plus the tapes plus $50 on top for the effort. Are there any takers to help this junkie?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hfieglein
    I live in Germany. I am an 24 addict. Is there anyone taping the new season? I come regularly enough to the U.S. to be able to pick up the copies. I am willing to pay for shipping to New York, plus the tapes plus $50 on top for the effort. Are there any takers to help this junkie?

Thanks
    I also am crazy about the 24 serie. Ring a bell at soleill14@yahoo.ca and maybe we can discuss further.

FORT Newbie
    As of now I have the first 2 episodes recorded on 1 tape (VHS). They are both commercial-free and on SP mode which is the best quality. Using this method there would be a total of 12 tapes for the entire season. I can guarantee you the rest of the season also be commercial-free. Please email me at mr_gabriel@juno.com if you are interested.

Just a reminder, we do not allow or condone illegal distribution of copyrighted material. If you wish to trade videos or give them to other members, you are allowed to do so without making a profit on them. Downloading episodes, or providing them for a charge, is illegal, and posts to that effect will be removed.

+ Reply to Thread