Ok, the start of a new adventure. Let's go over what we have learned from the setup show....
1. Jack spent the last year chasing down a drug lord cause he has ties to organised worldwide terrorist groups. He has a young partner, and a new drug habit from working way undercover.
2. Kim is working for CTU now, somehow she became a puter geek. But at least she looks more grownup with the new 'do. Let's hope she acts that way...well one can always pray for a miracle.
3. Pres Palmer has his brother working as I think Chief of Staff? Not real sure. But he did survive the assasin attempt and now has a doc with him full time and the hots for the doc. Good thing the doc is female or that would really be a plot twist
4. Bad drug lords brother is going to spread a virus using some dumbass kid who is looking for fast money to pay for mom's dialasys bill.
5. Chase Edmunds is Jacks young partner, he is going to be a wild card this season. Not sure of his IQ though, he is dating Kim. Bet he is going for the twins
6. Tony and Michelle got hitched, and Tony has a job offer from Langley, another of the alphabet club.
Hour 1 wasn't bad for a setup. Show looks promising so far, let's hope that there isn't any wild animals or amnesia victims strolling around in a daze.