+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24 is tonight!!!

24 is tonight!!!

Don't miss it, 24 is on tonight at 9!

I can't wait to see Jack again! And don't forget to hit the restroom before the show, it's presented commercial-free again.

No, I can't wait to see Jack again
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    can anyone wait ? .. hehe
    if your hooked your hooked .. great show!
    Jack is Back!
    The Website for 24 Fans
    www.24forum.com

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    I was going to watch this for the first time this year and was so dissapointed that it used that same, or similar, 'shaky camera' that "NYPD Blue" uses.

Makes me sick....

-Randy

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarSpur
    I was going to watch this for the first time this year and was so dissapointed that it used that same, or similar, 'shaky camera' that "NYPD Blue" uses.

Makes me sick....

-Randy
    Hey! Blue pioneered "shaky camera" usage. LOL. It wouldn't be the same without it!

TCW
    I think the shaky camera of movies, shows, videos bothers people that tend to focus on one thing on the screen more than people like I, who is seeing the entire screen at one time.

The only time it makes me feel woozy is when I see a movie on a HUGE screen that I can't see all aspects at once. Then I'm focused on one person and my peripheral vision picks up all the motion, messing with my balance.

On 24, the camera is typically shaky only when someone is running (which is often). At other times, the camera is more in motion, than shaky. They tend to pick some rather interesting camera angles to help sell the space the characters are working within. I.E. last year when Kim was in that shelter underground, many of the shots were from behind shelves.

+ Reply to Thread