+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skin

Skin

I am just curious if anyone has checked this show out yet. It's second episode just aired last night but didn't get the greatest ratings in its first showing. I personally like this show and think it deserves a chance.

I've watched both episodes and while I find the teen romance a little overdone (in other words a bit sappy), I do enjoy the show. I'm curious though how they're going to draw out the feud between the D.A. and Goldman for the rest of the season.

I am still not sure about this show. The critics rave about it, so naturally I am watching it. But there is something about it that just isn't sitting right with me. I usually give a show 4-6 episodes to find its stride before I stop watching, so Skin has a few more episodes to find itself re: teen romance and adult relationships. I thought that the OC was going to be a bad teen romance show, but after the first 2 episodes, I was hooked. Skin hasn't drawn me into its characters yet, which worries me. I am, however, enjoying the filming style ie lighting, camera composition, etc.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

i really liked the first episode. i taped the 2nd, but haven't watched it yet. it has the same vibe at the new nbc show "las vegas" meaning it has the same vibe as the remake of "ocean's 11." i hope it sticks around for awhile.

FORT Fogey
    The show is ok, i think the biggest problem with it though is i can't see how they can stretch the plot past one season

I also hate how the 2 teens are in love with eachother in just 2 episodes.

Well, I watched this past Monday's episode, the third one. And I was really starting to get into it. I like how the two fathers keep going at each other. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen to the DA. Now, the show has been cancelled. Poop!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I was also surprised at the romance between teens. I mean, rich people must go to a different type of high school than me, cause if we wore those clothes, we would get kicked out!

It seemed to get very serious for 16-year olds. I wonder how old the actors are, because they don't convince me they are in high school. But maybe thats just me....
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Newbie

Help!

If anyone still remember SKIN. WE, the fans, are trying to save SKIN, with HBO, SHOWTIME, and FX. We belives with can be done. The Excutitve producer are trying to make deals with those network, but we need fans of the shows to shows that we still want to the shows back. If anyone is still interesting in helping, please write or emails to those network. It was very much be apprecitated. thanks. SPread the WOrds to anyone that you knows that like SKINS.

+ Reply to Thread