+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tape swap help line

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by klpint
    Thanks! However, I already got the tape from another Third watch fan! Thanks though! Glad to see we can all pull through for each other! Hope to repay the favors one day!
    Thanks!

Great...take care.

FORT Newbie

I need help!

I missed the episode "This Band of Brothers" from the first season. It's when Bobby and Kim first get together. Does anyone know where I could possibly buy that episode or even the entire first season. I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks.

FORT Newbie

Anyone have a copy of the FURY Episode? 11-21-03

Hello,

Did anyone tape the FURY Episode of THIRD WATCH which aired on 11-21-03? If so, I would really like to get a copy of it. I happened to miss it. That is the ONLY episode I have missed since the shows inception. It's bugging me that I haven't seen it or can't find anyone with a copy of it.

THANK YOU.

nmr5

Greetings fellow TWits! I'm lookin' for anyone who may have recorded last week's The Spirit. Mom didn't see it, and we've both been a bit down with the holidays 'n' stuff, and since that episode sparked such well-being in me I thought I'd try and get her to watch it with me.

'Course I didn't record it.

Much obliged to anyone who can help!
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

I am in the process of setting up a server to download AVI files of all of the episodes of this season, as well as whatever I can transfer from the previous seasons. As soon as I have it set up, I'll be happy to post the URL here.

Please don't, MonaCK. It's illegal to do, and we will delete any posts providing that information.

This is a TAPE swap help thread.

Not only would it be illegal, but man o' man the size of those things would probably be huge! Only cable modems could possibly download such things. With the attention span of humanity as short as it is, mailed tapes would not only be safer legally, but probably more economical.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

FORT Newbie

Third Watch: 12/12 ,12/19 and 1/9

Iam looking for the Third Watch episodes of 12/12/ 12/19 and 1/9. Can anyone help. Many thanks.

FORT Newbie

Videotape Request Please - 01/16 "Black & Blue" Episode

I'm a huge fan of third watch, i've probably watched every episode at least 2 or 3 times. i missed black & blue tonight and would love to pay postage to have someone mail me a videotape of it.

FORT Newbie

category 6 day of destruction

I need the second part of this show--vcr tape would be fine , thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12