+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NIP/TUCK Season Finale SPOILER

FORT Fogey

NIP/TUCK Season Finale SPOILER

I would never have predicted this ending!!!!!
    I thought Christian was reacting because there was twins or something not an obvious sign it wasn't his baby! How funny was that??

The change in the face, brilliant! Loved that one!

Did Julia's face show shock or dissapointment at the dna test results??

And I feel like we got a bonus with getting to see almost everything when Christian was in bed! Man he is hot!!!

Oh and the dog part was fantastic too! I can't wait for next season I wonder what they will have for them to slice and dice!

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    I thought Christian was reacting because there was twins or something not an obvious sign it wasn't his baby! How funny was that??

And I feel like we got a bonus with getting to see almost everything when Christian was in bed! Man he is hot!!!

Oh and the dog part was fantastic too! I can't wait for next season I wonder what they will have for them to slice and dice!
    I loved it! It was the perfect way to end this season. Yea, Christian's expression when the baby came was priceless.

I had no idea how to read Julia's expression, but I do think Matt is Christians's child, just a hunch that's what it's going to end up being.

Oh how I'm going to miss this show.

Best part, the tattooed drug lord is gone!!

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl

I think Julia's face was shock. I can't wait until it's revealed that Christian is Matt's biological father.

I'm glad you noticed that the camera was good to us during Christian's bedroom scene.

bump!
    so I dont have to find this later on. The finale is showing tonight in Canada!! I'm so excited I just can't wait
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

wooooo hooooooo I am so glad I taped it!! I'm sure that bedroom scene will wear out on my tape

Holy jumpin! what a fantastic show! The acting, the pacing, the timing, everything is all nicely tied up incase this was the only season.

I think Christian is Matt's father for sure. At first i was surprised that Christain was going to call the baby his own, but really after his own childhood it's not that big of a jump.

Escobar+Armand+ wanted felon = poetic justice.

Thank goodness this show has been renewed for this summer!! Bring it on!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Yeah, good show! I was sure that Sean was going to drop the barbell on Escobar's neck, but the other scenario was better.

I agree Christian must be Matt's Dad, especially after the camera made the third revolution of the dinner table.

It would be nice if Gina would stop calling Christian "a$$hole".

And thumbs up on that sex scene!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread