+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tru Calling

sadly, i've not seen it in a while. i have all the epis on tape, just haven't found the time to watch. wayyyyyy too much stuff on tv these days that i want to watch, and they always seem to air at the exact same times.

I missed the trailer for next week - what did it say would happen? Someone dies? Man, I really hope it isn't Harrison, Luc, or especially Davis...I love the relationship Davis and Tru have. I feel vindicated because I knew that Jack character was bad news, and I figured out that he was rewinding days when that suicide ended up dying. My friends told me I was crazy, but I knew!

Chris

The show just started over here a few weeks ago and already i'm hooked! I love it and think Eliza's great in it. They edit out the recaps from the commercials over here, i've not seen any of that. Anyway i hope the show gets picked up for a 2nd season but knowing my luck it probably won't. I don't understand why they air it opposite Friends and Survivor in the states, don't they have a better timeslot? I'm sure it would do a lot better if the moved it to another night.

I'm not sure if the show will be coming back. I've read things saying it will, and I've also read things saying it's still in the air. I'm really hoping it does get picked up because I've suffered enough loss already this year. Remember everyone, 2 whole hours this Thursday! I'm gonna be setting my VCR.

I've been watching the show from the beginning and love it

I'm excited for the finale. Can't wait to see how the thing with Jack plays out.

I'm kind of wondering what to do since the season finale is 2 hours and at 9 I watch CSI & Mad Mad House (also oddly the season finale!!). Hopefully CSI is on rerun :p

naw i don't think it's going anywhere

think i heard fox ordered up some more episodes

adding jason preistly was a good move, gives the writers alotta options and now i want to see what happens with his character

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    naw i don't think it's going anywhere

think i heard fox ordered up some more episodes

adding jason preistly was a good move, gives the writers alotta options and now i want to see what happens with his character
    Really? On the Fox.com boards, the guys there HATE J.P.

yeah, but it's not about him, it's about the show

Holy Crap!!!!!!!

I am in complete shock and sadness! I can't believe that Luc is dead. Ahhh, I couldn't take Tru kneeling over the guy as he finally told her he loved her. And Jack...I hate that guy. He is disgusting...he makes me sick. I mean, Jason Priestly is doing a great job with the character and plays the part well. I just detest Jack. I hope Tru kills him. I can't even believe her father is behind everything! I am angry, sad, shocked...oh man, there better be a 2nd season.

I forgot to watch. Can anyone give me a synopsis of what happened (or point me to someplace else that I can find one)?

Thanks.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast