+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tru Calling

Quote Originally Posted by Pircab
    I would have liked to watch this show but it came on at the same time as Survivor. I will start to watch it now.
    you can still watch it, they been running marathons of it on different Fox affiliates since last saturday...in fact it's been running today also, i caught a couple of episodes today that i missed...

I really really like this show. I think it's a little corny in some aspects, but I've been a fan of Eliza ever since she played Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so weekly Eliza goodness is always a great thing!

I've taped every episode except for the last one, but hopefully they'll air it during the marathon that airs here in a couple of days, so I can tape it.

Oh, and if you've got a LiveJournal, you're more than welcome to join the community I made for Tru Calling!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/trucalling

I'm not seeing any reruns. What channels??

Hey! I didn't know the creator of that community was here. Already a member.

This show does not get the appreciation it deserves!! The marathon on saturday was great! I've already seen all the eps. but it was nice to see most of them again!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

I'm a huge fan of Eliza's character, Faith, from Buffy, but lets face it guys - Eliza acts the same with whatever character you give her. I watched the pilot ep, and the blonde chick she saved had more acting talent then she did. Eliza's really just a girl who looks pretty.
    Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

Hmmm, well, I disagree with your opinion. I think Eliza's a good actor. I loved her on Buffy and in her movies. I really like her in this show too. Now, bad actor...that's more like Katie Holmes territory.

FORT Newbie
    This is one of my favourite shows (definitely my favourite new show).. I have taped the last few episodes but will be watching them this week..

I hope that the ratings are good on it (haven't seen anything lately) and that it won't be cancelled any time soon...

I do not have puppet canc KimmiSue's Avatar
    Bump this thread lots of great stuff to talk about on Tru lately.

Luc appears to be gone, does this mean Jason Priestley will be the new love interest :rolleyes I never have cared for him, plus Tru has been just moving thru the men come on he will be number 4.

Her mom had rewind days, I can't wait to find out what Davis knows about that. Did he know her mom?

I think Harrison & Lindsey are so cute BTW just wanted to share that.

Also they really need to do something w/ the sister storyline or just kill her off.
    You turned my boss into a frickin puppet!..Gunn

I've seen reruns on Sundays? Not too sure though.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Alright...season finale next week baby! Two hours!

This show is really getting good. I'm pumped and ready for the finale. I wonder who's gonna die...don't want anyone dying. It'd be so sad if it was Harrison...or Luc. Oh man...also, the trailer said something about a "twisted" ending. I can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast