+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tru Calling

I'm so glad that Luc and Tru are okay again. They make a great couple...great chemistry. Plus, Tru needs some love in her hectic life. I know Davis takes Tru's "calling" seriously, but the whole time when he gave her a hard time about taking a day off really bugged me. I'm surprised Tru doesn't take a break or two more often. I know she has lives to save, but...Tru just needs her own time.

i LOVED the episode where mark ended up dead in her bed. that was so creepy! and i like the fact that davis is in the loop on her gift. she needed someone to help her. i have a feeling luke has some hidden secret, too. i don't know why, and i don't know what's giving me that impression, but you know they aren't going to put tru with a nice, normal guy.

oh! and why are the corpses in the next episode on jan 8th saying, "tru, i NEED you" like mark's corpse did? i understand his character not saying "help me" as it was someone she knew, but the military guy in the next episode also says "i need you." i wish they'd go back to the help me thing. it seemed to fit.

I guess they changed the line to give the show some...diversity? Maybe they thought it was too repetitive?

Knocking On Death Door.

I just watched the episode I tape the episode with a twist the rich girl and poor girl as a couple feel sorry for the boyfriend episode that one stinks. Why do these writers put this crap on it would been better if they were bisexuals who is in love with the same guy that at the end turn into a threesome realitionship. This show is doom that lesbian stuff and other stuff I forgot is a thing that make a show get cancel straight guys don't like this stuff.
    Last edited by WOLF74; 12-24-2003 at 03:53 PM.

Only My Oppinon.

I'm sorry to feel this way but the media always push that stuff in our faces and tell us to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF74
    I just watched the episode I tape the episode with a twist the rich girl and poor girl as a couple feel sorry for the boyfriend episode that one stinks. Why do these writers put this crap on it would been better if they were bisexuals who is in love with the same guy that at the end turn into a threesome realitionship. This show is doom that lesbian stuff and other stuff I forgot is a thing that make a show get cancel straight guys don't like this stuff.
    wait. straight guys DON'T like shows about lesbians???
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    wait. straight guys DON'T like shows about lesbians???
    Well would you watch a show with people who don't like your sex.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF74
    Well would you watch a show with people who don't like your sex.
    sure. why not?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I just thought it was interesting how they assumed the guy and girl were together because she died in his car and had a necklace. But, the guy was actually ticked off at the girl for being with his girlfriend. I don't know...just an interesting difference in the siuation. I don't think the fact that there were lesbians defined the episode though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast