+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tru Calling

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I'm trying really hard to like this show...

but I think it kind of sucks...I'm not an Eliza Dushku fan though...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

See the All Networks all ratings thread. For the period of 09/22/03 through 11/09/03, ranked by viewers. Viewership is in thousands.

Tru Calling was ranked 103 of 131
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Never seen the show, don't plan to, but Eliza Dushku is SMOKING hot.

Thank you, drive through.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FOX SEES A FULL-SEASON ORDER FOR 'TRU CALLING'

FOX Broadcasting Company has seen the future and picked up seven additional episodes of the new drama series TRU CALLING starring Eliza Dushku. This pickup provides the network with a full season's worth of episodes. TRU CALLING airs Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Dushku stars as Tru Davies, a recent college graduate who works the midnight shift at the city morgue. When "asked" for help by victims of premature deaths, Tru is thrust back in time to try to prevent their tragedy before it actually happens.

TRU CALLING is a production of 20th Century Fox Television and Original Film and was created by executive producer/writer Jon Harmon Feldman ("Dawson's Creek," "American Dreams"). Marty Adelstein (FOX's "Still Life"), Neal Moritz ("The Fast And The Furious," "I Know What You Did Last Summer"), Dawn Parouse ("Still Life," "Fear") and R. W. (Bob) Goodwin ("The X-Files," "The Fugitive") are also executive producers.

Ah yes!!! I really don't know why it's so low on the ratings. I think this show is great. Last week's episode was so good. The show always keeps you guessing...well, it does to me anyway. I'd heard that there's a risk of it getting cancelled, so this is good news. I think that they should just change the timeslot, if anything. Now that Joe Millionaire's over...maybe Mondays at 8?

A new time slot for the show would probably be better for it's outcome. It isn't a bad show, but you pair it off with a big dog like Friends, well..it isn't going to live very long.

I'm just loving this show. All of these episodes are so awesome! I can't wait for next week when Davis reveals all he knows about the "calling."

i liked last nite's episode

the "killing club" thing was interesting

i always knew something was up with the guy she works with, i just thought that he liked her or something, thought it was great how they ended the show, makes you speculate on the upcoming episodes

Definitely. Maybe Davis has seen this before with other employees? I mean, I don't know how else he'd know about it.

Another good episode. I'm really liking this show. The two girls...I didn't expect that. I seriously thought that if there was an affair, it'd be the rich guy and the not-so-rich girl. Nice twist, I'd say. I'm glad Tru finally got her date with Luc. Well, that ended, theybut I am glad kissed. It'll be interesting to see how that progresses. What will his role be in the show? Will they grow really close and he'll find out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast