+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Prelude" - Episode 7 - 11/09

I really hate Lauren. I just can't stand her. How did Vaughn ever marry her? Seeing Vaughn and Sydney together again made me realize how messed up it is that they aren't together. But, I'm annoyed with Vaughn after his litte session of thrusting Jack against a wall. I know he loves Lauren and all...but get over it, buddy. So what more stuff can we learn from that apartment???

I can't wait 2 whole weeks.....I just can't!!!

They're taking it off during november sweeps? Tards.

Ruben & Clay: Best Buds Summergal 215's Avatar
    I absolutely love Jack. I know he does some drastic things without thinking about how it will affect everyone in the long run, but the things he does to protect his daughter are so endearing.

I won't spoil anything for people who haven't seen it yet. It's a great episode!

Two more weeks before a new episode! I don't know if I'll make it....
    Last edited by Summergal 215; 11-09-2003 at 10:28 PM.
    "I remember crying in the park, it was getting dark, suddenly I looked up and you were my sky." ~ Kelly Clarkson

I know. I am completely sucked in to this show. Is it that Vaughn is such a hottie, or that Jack - for all his stalwart refusal to show emotion - will do anything for his daughter? I don't know. I am hooked tho. Another great episode.

I hate Melissa George. Am I a bad person because I want really bad things to happen to her character on the show???

FORT Fogey
    No I would love to see her eliminated!!!

The old Jack is back! He's one bad Mutha, and I love it! Syd and Vaughn have the sparks going on again, Syd is close to finding out what happened to her, and Dixon has been put on the hot seat. It was about time we had an exciting episode.

The next episode also looks like it's going to rock. It sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks, though.

I guess I am the only one who likes Melissa. I don't want Sydney and Vaughn to get back together, when they almost kissed tonight I was out loud telling them not to. I was just screwing around to make my viewing pleasure more enjoyable, but still...thats not the point...the point is Sydney is more badass without Vaughn and them being good friends I would be fine with. I just think for Sydney to get over him she needs to rip off a housekeeping uniform and jump off a balcony into a pool more often. Am I alone on this?

I really liked Vaughn & Sidney together and thought that the writers had come up with the amnesia and Vaughn marrying while on an acid trip or something. Melissa is playing an unsympathetic part very well. But, my husband and I both agree that she is some kind of sleeper agent for I have no idea.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Sark is SEXY.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I remember reading a couple of interviews with various cast members talking about how we were going to realize what a good person Lauren is and we're going to really like her. Hmmm....she certainly hasn't been making any points with me yet! I vote for her being revealed as a bad guy.

I miss Vaughn and Syd!

Tiger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast