+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Prelude" - Episode 7 - 11/09

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Oh and... has anybody else noticed how often they're all threatening to kill each other this season? "if you... I swear to God, I'll kill you!"

FORT Newbie
    you got that right there Duckgirl....SARK IS SEXY...hmmmmm and I agree with Clipse_85 that Syd and Vaughn need not get back together... I was yelling at the TV last nite "don't you DARE, Kiss him Syd!"
    LOOT DOODLE LOOT DOOT....

Add me to the list of people who were going to vomit if Vaughn and Syd kissed.

I was the biggest Vaughn and Syd shipper and want them together . . but not this way. I want to hate Lauren but I really can't. None of this is really her fault and she has been put in a horrible situation. The only way that I can see Syd and Vaughn getting back together (in a way that would make me better) is if Lauren DOES end up being some sort of evil double agent . . I guess that's what I mean by wanting to hate her but having trouble doing so . . until they show us the evidence that she IS evil!!!!

Oh yeah, and add me to to the "Sark is hot" fan club too.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well I'm glad that they broke up the Vaughn and Syd relationship. that would be a "not good/jump the shark" type thing. rmember if they are that close then they aren't thinking straight when in the big trouble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12