+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syds disguises

FORT Fogey

Syds disguises

I love all the things they come up with for Sydney. However, one gripe I have is sometimes they are so " good" they stick out and I would probably notice her if I was in the situation. Last week they had her in a cowboy hat and poncho, the one thing that stuck out was her cowboy hat looked brand new as well as her poncho and boots. It would have been better for it to be old and beaten up and her boots to be scuffed. She always looks amazing which I know is for TV purposes I just wish sometimes she would really look a little less glam.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I completely agree, Firegirl! I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that bright poncho that was obviously brand new.

If it had been a real life sting, Syd would've been in a heap of trouble. She stood out like a sore thumb with that Poncho & hat outfit.

At least she acknowledged that this was the worst disguise that Marshall had come up with.

Last week they had her in a cowboy hat and poncho, the one thing that stuck out was her cowboy hat looked brand new as well as her poncho and boots. It would have been better for it to be old and beaten up and her boots to be scuffed. She always looks amazing which I know is for TV purposes I just wish sometimes she would really look a little less glam.
    I completely agree! I've never been to Mexico, but I'm willing to bet that nobody dresses like that... It looked a little Stereotypical to me...

There are lots of things about the show that bother me, but I'm a bit of a nitpick sometimes...

For instance, do you really think Jack... No matter who he is, after spending a year in prison would have un accompanied access into Dixon's private office on week three??
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

FORT Fogey
    Brodie, I kind of thought the same thing! Oh well, hmmmmm

Welcome to the FORT!!!

I kinda agree but, when you think about, he wasn't a CIA prisoner. He's worked with Dixon and, he, of all people, know that Jack was doing this to find his daughter.

Also, to us it's three weeks but, to them, it could months later.....I hope! Or else, the writers really need to pay attention to details.

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Brodie, I kind of thought the same thing! Oh well, hmmmmm

Welcome to the FORT!!!

Thanks...

And the other thing about the disguise... Are we supposed to believe Sark is this dumb? You would think that a man in his business would do a quick scan of the room at least once during his meeting and notice a suspicious looking woman in a colorful pancho browsing the sunglasses 3' over his shoulder? And this woman is an enemy agent he knows on sight?

But I love this show!
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

FORT Fogey
    Ok I am griping about the lipstick tonight! If that is what he wants to use to hide something then at least put it in one that is sort of used and a little scratched from being in her bag! It's just a little obvious to pull out a brand new tube!

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Ok I am griping about the lipstick tonight! If that is what he wants to use to hide something then at least put it in one that is sort of used and a little scratched from being in her bag! It's just a little obvious to pull out a brand new tube!
    Oh yeah. Like a man would even notice!

BTW, Marshall just completely cracks me up!

FORT Fogey
    I love Marshall! They might notice and there could be a woman looking in the bag too..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast