+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Carnivale

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    Yeah I was thinking that the priest will turn out to be Ben's father... but who knows....it's so frustrating, there are all these hints everywhere, all these red herrings to drive ya crazy ..... lol.

And what about the blind guy, what's his relation with all this?

It'll be really interesting to see how they tie this all together, I'm sure we wont know anything until last episode..... :-)
    I"m thinking that the blind guy, Lodz, is some kind of mentor or guide for Ben. Maybe he's Ben's daddy, and Justin is Ben's brother????

Just another twisted idea, I guess!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ok, I just watched LAST WEEKS episode, and I have a few (possible) insights...or at least some ideas as to whats going on.

So, Scudder is Ben's father. And Scudder had something to do with babylon and the mine. Perhaps Scudder, in order to save someones life, accidentally killed all of the people in the mine?? To give life, he has to take it away(like when Ben healed that guys arm in the lake and all the fish died)

Lodz(blind guy) is definetly a "mentor" for Ben. As is "management". They can see what is upcoming, and want him to be ready for it.

I cant wait to watch THIS WEEKS episode soon. I have it recorded, but I wont be able to check it out until tomorrow at the earliest.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    "He knows we have the boy."

Man, I have no idea what's going on. I seem to get more confused as the weeks go by. LOL

We're really enjoying it, though. Of course, we loved "Twin Peaks" too so I guess that helped.

-Randy
    Last edited by LoneStarSpur; 11-20-2003 at 11:00 AM.

Yeah, its kind of like its not even worth discussing!! I think most who watch are really confused, yet there are only 2 episodes left!!!

I am also really enjoying the show, though. I never watched "Twin Peaks"...and I am not a huge Lynch fan either. I always felt either you get him, or you don't. I don't

Come back when you've seen this week's episode, mrdobolina...maybe we can figure out what's going on...don't want to spoil it for you...it's an important episode, I think.

I don't much care for Lynch's movies...he's too "out there" when he's uncensored.

Twin Peaks was some amazing TV when it was at it's best. Unfortunately, the ratings did last long enough for him to wrap it up the way he wanted to. I mean, David Duchovny as a cross-dressing FBI agent! And for a while "Bob" was more than just a name.

-Randy

Oh, I watched this weeks ep already. I am interested to know what happened "over there" that Ben keeps dreaming about. Something to do with the war, obviously. Did Scudder kill a bunch of enemies while simulataneously saving a bunch of his allies?? Is it deeper than that? Whats up with the Templar guy showing up as a vision to Sofie??

For some reason, I have a feeling that Sofie and Ben might be brother and sister....like the product of when Sofie's mom was raped. I dunno. I just enjoy the show and try to disseminate what they show me.

So is Scudder the guy with the tatoos in Ben's nightmares? If so, then Ben and Sophie are brother and sister.

There seems to be, what?, 3 sides? Scudder, Blind Guy/Management and Brother Justin (who seems to be connected to whatever really, really bad happened in the Old Country to/by Scudder).

Cool show. Gonna be a long wait for next season. LOL Looks great in HiDef, too.

-Randy

As far as I understand, LoneStar, these 12 episodes are it. That's all. No more. One season and done.

I would love to see HBO Hi-Def. If only my salary were higher......

Actually, I read somewhere that there are 4 seasons planned and that we won't get many answers until the third season.

Lemme see if I can find that somewhere.

ok...can't find anything about how many seasons. Would be a real bummer to have only one. Will continue to look.

-Randy

Hmmm....I dont know anymore. I thought it was represented as a one season thing...on the HBO website they call it a "12 episode series". Digging deeper into HBO, I find that they are calling this season 1, however, indicating more than 1 season. So I am going to guess and hope for a few more seasons.

+ Reply to Thread