+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ex E.R star you miss the most

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I used to really like Abby but I'm so sick of her now. My worst fear is that they are going to get her back with Luca.
    I am the same way. I didn't mind Abby when she was first on the show but this past season it was problem after problem with her. Was there ever a happy day with her? I don't think she smiled the whole season.

Then this season, she is all mad a John when he returns and won't take to him but gets all upset when he leaves again. Make up your mind, do you wanthim or not.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    >>>>True. Luka did what he did. There is no taking that back. I still like him and hope that his CHARACTER will behave differently this season after betting death.
    I think that Goran is one of the most gifted actors on the show and that is why the writers gave him a complex charecter in Luka. They knew he could pull it off.

I think we will see a whole new Luka this season. He has already been much smilier since his return to Chicago and maybe he will settle down with the girl from Africa (I apologize, I cant recall her name or if she is a doctor or nurse - it was hard to tell because all of the relief workers in Africa did so much work).

I agree with you the the Luka charecters brush with death gave him a whole new perspective on life, death, religion etc. I think he finally came to terms with the death of his wife and kids and the reasons that he shunned the church. And in the end he realizes that the church actually saved his bacon in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    ...... And in the end he realizes that the church actually saved his bacon in Africa.
    I also liked that bit of irony. The woman gave him her cross as a symbol of her faith and gratitude. I remember his struggle with religion from an episode about 3 years ago when he was trying to help a bischop or priest who died.

ER used to have much more comedy but, it does very well as a drama.

Daddio, i said cheap shot as a joke, donīt take it so seriously. I know that the writers made him sleep with every woman that came across his path, but as i have said before, donīt know if it was in this thread or not, that i think that brought a lot of atention to Goranīs character, considering that the show is putting to much atention on Abby.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    Daddio, i said cheap shot as a joke, donīt take it so seriously. I know that the writers made him sleep with every woman that came across his path, but as i have said before, donīt know if it was in this thread or not, that i think that brought a lot of atention to Goranīs character, considering that the show is putting to much atention on Abby.
    Its all good JyNx my friend. My mistake.

Re: Luka - I say the more the better. He is probably the most talented cast member on the show.

I think heīs the most interesting character on the show, the others can be a bit boring.

I just hope that the writers aren't trying to make him into another George Clooney character. He's should be something newer and fresh.

Then again, they might have wanted him to plummet so they can make him change after his experience in the jungle.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I just hope that the writers aren't trying to make him into another George Clooney character. He's should be something newer and fresh.
    So interesting that you say that Eldee. I was thinking that it does appear that they are making the Luka charecter somewhat Doug Ross like. He is becoming a bit more soft spoken, it looks like they are looking to move him into a long term relationship (with the woman from Africa) and most importantly they have really had him involved a lot with children patients. Last year there was the boy that needed the heart surgury and Luka defied all of the rules to get him into the U.S. and have the surgury, the children in Africa etc. All of that was very similar to Doug Ross' cavilier attitude when treating children. Of course Doug was a pediatrician.

I like Luka's bad boy side too. Not the sleeping with prostitutes but when he beat the hell out of a few deserving people.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I like Luka's bad boy side too. Not the sleeping with prostitutes but when he beat the hell out of a few deserving people.
    I remember that episode when Abby had the wife abusing neighbor who beat her up. I thought it was unfair that Abby wasn't able to get justice from her attack just because Luka kicked that guy's butt. Stranger and unfair things have happen in the law.

Then again, what bad boy doesn't have that "come hither" look?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast