+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ex E.R star you miss the most

LOL! really?? I didnīt see that episode, what a shame. So Luka ended it. Thats good. I wouldnīt have wanted it to be the other way around.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    Luka can find somebody better than her.
    And the writers made sure that last season he certainly tried really hard by sleeping with just about any woman who breathed.

Cheap shot

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    And the writers made sure that last season he certainly tried really hard by sleeping with just about any woman who breathed.

I thought that the writers were out to ruin Luka last season. Why the drinking? Why the prostitute? I thought he worked through his family's death a few seasons ago. Why did they make him go all wonky again? It didn't make any sense.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Reminescence. But i think the writers did that so that there could be something to talk about Goranīs character, i think it brought atention.

When Luka was at the bar, and the blonde woman sits next to him and tells him if they could see what kind of trouble they could get into, and tells him that its 200 the hour and donīt remember how much for the night, my mouth dropped, and i started laughing, but when he asked her if she wasnīt coming, yeah, that made the laughter stop.

When Luka was at the bar, and the blonde woman sits next to him and tells him if they could see what kind of trouble they could get into, and tells him that its 200 the hour and donīt remember how much for the night, my mouth dropped, and i started laughing, but when he asked her if she wasnīt coming, yeah, that made the laughter stop.
    I didn't much care for my man running off with a prostitute either.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Poor Luka, heīs confused. He needs our help.

I'd be willing to offer my..ummm...services

FORT Fogey
    Cheap shot
    Why is that a cheap shot? Are you saying that the writers didnt write his charecter to sleep around a lot last season?

He slept with..Med students, prostitutes, mother's of patients in the linen closet while the child was left alone in the hospital, wacky cleptomaniacs who stole from his colleagues, the woman in Africa...there were other's as well and his choices were not exactly well thought out or discerning. He basically saw and did whenever the opportunity presented itself.

But that is how they WANTED us to see it. The writers wanted us to see him acting irresponsibly in this way and others (drinking, getting in a reckless car crash that nearly cost a life) to help illistrate the extent to which his charecter was un-ravelling last season.

Its not a real person we are talking about here JyNx its an actor playing a charecter so cheap shots dont really apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Why is that a cheap shot? Are you saying that the writers didnt write his charecter to sleep around a lot last season?

He slept with..Med students, prostitutes, mother's of patients in the linen closet while the child was left alone in the hospital, wacky cleptomaniacs who stole from his colleagues, the woman in Africa...there were other's as well and his choices were not exactly well thought out or discerning. He basically saw and did whenever the opportunity presented itself.

But that is how they WANTED us to see it. The writers wanted us to see him acting irresponsibly in this way and others (drinking, getting in a reckless car crash that nearly cost a life) to help illistrate the extent to which his charecter was un-ravelling last season.

Its not a real person we are talking about here JyNx its an actor playing a charecter so cheap shots dont really apply.
    >>>>True. Luka did what he did. There is no taking that back. I still like him and hope that his CHARACTER will behave differently this season after betting death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast