+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ex E.R star you miss the most

But the couple that i canīt stand is Carter and Abby!!! Iīm sick of them!!! The show isnīt just about them!! grrr.....

I know iīm not the only one who feels like this

Carter has always been my favourite, but Abby I simply cannot stand.
    It actually goes deeper than that, I can;t stand Maura Tierney.
    I find her to be very miserable looking.
    It doesn't even look convincing when she smiles.
    I was upset to find out she was going to be on the show and her arrival, plus the fact the show clashes with WAT which I love, has kind of put me off ER.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Abby should be off the show!

I used to really like Abby but I'm so sick of her now. My worst fear is that they are going to get her back with Luca.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    The show has not been the same since Dr. Greene is gone....I stood up to the right people for the right reasons...and got along with everyone else....now there is too much of Ramano...too much of Africa.....just some bad story lines.....can we bring back the ghost of Dr. Green........

I'd have to say I miss Doug Ross a bit but Mark Green the most. He provided an excellent "buffer" character between the various elements of the hospital. We knew quite a bit about him and actually cared for him. I don't know much about most of the characters there now, and the ones I do (Abby, etc.) are annoying much of the time.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I ramble...

Benton probably...

I was really starting to like him a lot when he left. I hated his girlfriend though. I think they are trying to do with Romano what they did with Benton, show his more human side, but Benton was just better.

I still look for Mark Greene, in every epi. Last week when they showed Elizabeth with the new hottie I was like "But what about Mark??" Old habits.

Carter and Abby..... ugh. I love Carter, and I'm really starting to dislike Abby a lot. He has enough issues, can't he be with someone who doesn't have any?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I used to really like Abby but I'm so sick of her now. My worst fear is that they are going to get her back with Luca.
    At first i felt bad for Luka everytime that he would see Abby with Carter, you know, heartbreak, getting into bad habbits like sex and alcohol, you can see that he still has feelings for her, and when this started to happen i wanted them to get back together, just so Luka could stop grieving, but now that the entire show is being based on every move that Abby makes, i hate her, yeah sure she feels bad because her family is crazy, but Lukaīs family died, o.k, so letīs just move on with the familys. I wouldnīt want them to get back together, Luka can find somebody better than her.

Can anybody tell me why their relationship ended? I think i missed that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    At first i felt bad for Luka everytime that he would see Abby with Carter, you know, heartbreak, getting into bad habbits like sex and alcohol, you can see that he still has feelings for her, and when this started to happen i wanted them to get back together, just so Luka could stop grieving, but now that the entire show is being based on every move that Abby makes, i hate her, yeah sure she feels bad because her family is crazy, but Lukaīs family died, o.k, so letīs just move on with the familys. I wouldnīt want them to get back together, Luka can find somebody better than her.

Can anybody tell me why their relationship ended? I think i missed that episode.

It was kinda funny actually... He told her she whined too much and said something along the lines of, "and you aren't that pretty." All I know is that I laughed for about 10 minutes.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast