+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ex E.R star you miss the most

I miss Malucci to, Doug and Carol and Mark Green, I guess I just really liked the original cast. Carrie was a fab addition- I kind of miss her in the ER. Hey how about William H.Macy? as the hospital administrator? He was nice to watch. (remember the time he was brought to the ER in a kilt and jerry told everyone he was wearing a girl's skirt? LOL )
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Malucci
    Greene
    Benton

Honestly, I never liked Doug all that much and Carol annoyed me almost as much as Abby does.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I liked Doug and Carol, but i only liked them together.

Benton,Ross ,Greene and William MACY'S CHARACTER

Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    I agree with Homerrules, Don Cheadle was great, the way he looked at life was amazing, just wanting to be treated like everybody else. And iīm glad that iīm not the only one who dislikes Abby, iīm sick of her, alright sheīs got a crazy family but who doesnīt?? There are other doctors to put the spotlight on.
    Which character did Don Cheadle play? The name does not ring a bell but the character name might.

Favs are Benton and Greene

I'm so pleased to see I'm not the only one who is sick to death of Abby.

I really miss Benton's interactions with Carter.
    For me, they were always the best "double act" on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Don Cheadle wasnīt a star on the show, but he apeared in the first few episodes of the ninth season, i donīt remember the name that they gave him, but he went to med school to become a surgeon, and his rotation was in County, he was asigned to Dr. Corday, the thing is that he has Parkinsonīs disease, and Corday wanted to go easy on him, but he wanted to be treated like any other intern, he didnīt want anyone to feel sorry for him. Having that disease and wanting to become a surgeon is pretty much imposible, so he failed. In the few episodes he apeared on, he was great, he got nominated for an emmy, guest star in a show, but sadly he didnīt win.

FORT Fogey
    I actually miss Alan Alda the most. I would have loved to see him come on board as a full time cast member. I always loved him as Hawkeye Pierce, loved his work in "And the Band Played On" and his all too short time on ER. This man was meant to play a doctor.

Of the regular cast members - I would say I would want Mark Green or Doug Ross back the most of those who left.

I am also VERY excited to see what they do with Bob Newheart.

Lets face it folks, not all doctors are in their 20's or 30's and drop dead gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    I liked Doug and Carol, but i only liked them together.
    I only liked them apart! I miss Doug but hated Carol. When she went to meet up with him in her final episode, I thought, "nooo!"
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Stargazer, i liked that part! I mean you could see that Carol was heartbroken when Doug left, so seeing them get back together was great (for me).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast