+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bosco and Faith Shippers

nst

Bosco and Faith Shippers

Anyone out there Bosco and Faith shippers, I just started watching this show on A&E where at one point i think I saw Bobby get killed three times, What I want to know is where was I when this show orginally aired. Anyway I have become a complete Bosco and Faith Shipper, and I just loved LOVED the new season premire,

anyone else

I've heard this term 'shipper' before . . . But I've never truly understood what it meant . . . Care to enlighten me please?
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

A "shipper": one who pushes a relationship. Or, one who is a fan of two people (or more) hooking up.

A really stupid lingo term, in my opinion

nst
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian105
    I've heard this term 'shipper' before . . . But I've never truly understood what it meant . . . Care to enlighten me please?

Sure (i guess I have been on those x-files boards a little to long...:)
    by the way I am a newbie (guess you could tell ) a shipper yes someone who wants someone to be together

a relationshipper which means we want them in a relationship

Dat makes sense . . . Hmm, an eentelesteenk choice uf verds . . .

Anehvaye.

Hmm . . . Bosoc and Faith together . . .? Nope, I see it happening not. Their personalities are much too incompatible.

And with the last few episodes having aired, I have no clue what's in store for their relationship. I predict, worst-case scenario, she remains cordial for the sake of her family, but Fred's gonna impede on that terribly.

Best-case-scenario, Yokas gets back on the force, but where does that leave Nia? I doubt Bosco'd get promoted to Sergeant (if he isn't already; I'm no good with ranks). Here, Yokas stays with Long's Character and Bosco goes "elsewhere." Or Yokas could decide to 'forgive' Bosco (but after getting shot for his own stoopud thingummers I'd probably avoid that person like all get-out) and Nia Long goes "elsewhere," in which case they'll either have to bring Doc back or hire another 'black' actor/actress.

As I learned today in JOUR 100, there's a reason for every single little nuance.

Hmm . . . In any event, ooh! New person! Welcomes and hellos, Meester nst-Person-Dude! Sit! Stay! Discuss! Have some tea!

STREAMERS!
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nst
    Anyone out there Bosco and Faith shippers, I just started watching this show on A&E where at one point i think I saw Bobby get killed three times, What I want to know is where was I when this show orginally aired. Anyway I have become a complete Bosco and Faith Shipper, and I just loved LOVED the new season premire,

anyone else
    Hi! As you can see I'm extremely new to these boards *not to TW though* I just surfed onto this msg board. Anyway, nst you were asking if anyone is a Bosco/Faith shipper.. just thought I'd say.. I AM I AM! In fact, if you're interested there's a whole shipper message board you could join if you want. (http://www.boscorelli-yokas.com )
    We obsess about pretty much everything (ok myself more than others but who's counting)

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!

schmoo

+ Reply to Thread