+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 86 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Navy NCIS

Anyone watching this show?

I like it. I really have always loved Mark Harmon and I think that this show is decent (though obviously not in the same league with CSI. And I prefer the new series this season, Cold Case, to this one)

But, it's definitely a show worth watching, imo.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I surprisingly like it also...

shocking because I really thought it would be JAG:CSI...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Yeah. And I've never been able to watch JAG. In fact, I'm not sure I know anyone who has ever watched it!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I tried to catch JAG when the CM guy was on, but I missed it TWICE!

I'm watching Navy NCIS and have also always like Harmon

It did bug me last night when he pulled to two guys out of the freezer in the morgue (sp?) and they both had their eyes open post autopsy... why would their eyes be open?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I like this show too. I have always liked Harmon, I can't get the sight of him in shorts, hawaiian shirt and zinc on his nose from some Summer School movie outta my head LOL.
    The thing I dislike about this show: I think they are trying to make Harmon too gritty and a little strange.. too much like Grissom. There is only one Grissom. LOL me = loser I love CSI and Grissom
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I see that too (trying to make Harmon into Grissom, and you are right, there is only one Grissom.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

There is only one Grissom! So they'd better change their strategy if that's what they are doing.

But Harmon is SO sexy. He should do fine on his own as long as they let him create his own character.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    Did you guys ever see that horrid Mark Harmon movie Worth Winning...that is the most cheesy, prototypical late 80's early 90's movie if there ever was one..
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

I ramble...

I love NCIS

The only thing that bugs me, and it was pointed out to me specifically or I wouldn't have noticed, is that it's redundant in the title "Navy NCIS."

Have to agree too, there is only ONE Grissom. I think that's the main reason I cannot watch CSI: Miami. That lead guy SO wants to be Grissom. I hope they let Mark Harmon do his thing. He's so hot!

MPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecka
    The only thing that bugs me, and it was pointed out to me specifically or I wouldn't have noticed, is that it's redundant in the title "Navy NCIS."

Have to agree too, there is only ONE Grissom. I think that's the main reason I cannot watch CSI: Miami. That lead guy SO wants to be Grissom. I hope they let Mark Harmon do his thing. He's so hot!

The redundance in the title was due to network pressure. The original title was "NCIS" but CBS thought that people would be confused.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 86 123456789101151 ... LastLast