+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

It's been such a long time since we had an overlap between NCIS and NCIS LA. If I remember correctly, Mark Harmon was not a fan of that offshoot, as he was pitching the "New Orleans team" even back then, and was disappointed when they went with the LA location. Anyway, with Gary Glasberg gone now, I think it's up to fans to keep pitching the idea, to make it happen. I love Hetty, and think she was as perfect a choice for NCIS - LA, as Gibbs is for NCIS.
    Arielflies and Moontat like this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I love Hetty too and I love NCIS:LA, it's actually my favourite show from the NCIS franchise, I enjoy it even more so than the original NCIS show actually and I would love to see another crossover between NCIS and NCIS:LA again. But it wasn't too long ago that we had our last crossover between these shows, even though rumor has it that Mark Harmon does not like the LA version, but remember that Michael Weatherly had guest appeared in an ep of NCIS:LA just last season, when Tony Dinozzo visited LA to apprehend a suspect with the assistance of the LA team. I wish we can have crossovers between NCIS and NCIS:LA more frequently, but if those rumors about Mark Harmon disliking the LA show are true, then I can't see that happening often.
    I don't like NCIS:NO though, so I don't watch that version anymore.
    Mike'sgirl, Moontat and katzee like this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

FORT Regular

Loved the first part, got bored with the second part and didn't finish it. But then, I also do not normally watch NCIS:NO. There is nothing interesting about it at all to me.

NCIS is my favorite followed by LA. Sure gonna miss Granger.
    Moontat likes this.

I would have watched the second part if it had immediately followed, but skipping that hour made it too late for me. Fortunately the Abby part of the plot was resolved in the first hour.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by katzee View Post
    NCIS is my favorite followed by LA. Sure gonna miss Granger.
    Me too, it's really sad about what happened to Miguel Ferrer, RIP. It has been reported that they will air a tribute episode to him sometime in March, I'm looking forward to that ep, I'm really going to miss Granger, I wonder who they will bring in to replace him on NCIS:LA, that is if they would.
    Mike'sgirl and Moontat like this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

FORT Regular

Oh dang......there was somebody on the last episode that I thought might be his "replacement". Now I can't even start to remember who I thought that might be. Huh, maybe it was even a dream.

Not a dream. A retired General, Cheddwin, who is a friend and ally to Hetty. When Granger dies, he may very well be named an assistant director in order to clean up house and direct some operations.
    Mike'sgirl, Moontat and katzee like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

hey guys, shouldn't we direct all the discussions about NCISLA in the NCISLA thread?
    Brooks likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Not a dream. A retired General, Cheddwin, who is a friend and ally to Hetty. When Granger dies, he may very well be named an assistant director in order to clean up house and direct some operations.
    Thank you! Yes, that is exactly who I thought would replace Granger, just as soon as he walked through the door. I don't know if they will actually making him asst director but for sure he is going to fill that place on the show. Again, thanks!!
    Moontat likes this.

Hey did you guys catch the last 2 episodes "What Lies Above" and "M.I.A"? I think they are 2 of the best episodes of NCIS we've had so far "What Lies Above" was a thoroughly entertaining and interesting episode with some good humorous moments yet still vaguely creepy at the same time. And "M.I.A" is such a touching and heartfelt and powerful episode that really draws you in emotionally. 2 very different episodes with different tones, yet both very enjoyable and interesting to watch

I have to say, this season is getting better and better and I do not miss Tony at all, I'm actually starting to like Torres and Quinn more.
    Mike'sgirl, Brooks and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread