+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

How did it end up being that woman killing Ari??
    I missed how that took place.
    How did Gibbs know to trust her?

Quote Originally Posted by march
    How did it end up being that woman killing Ari??
    I missed how that took place.
    How did Gibbs know to trust her?
    Gibbs and the woman talked and she was Ari's control and Gibbs showed her that it had to be Ari that was doing the killings but she still wasn't convinced so he asked her to bait a trap to capture/kill Ari by getting her to tell Ari where Gibbs would be (something to do with re-investigating Kate's murder).

Gibbs is shown going to his basement to get his sniper rifle. Ari has already taken it and they talked. Ari explaining how he resented his father for having controlled him by sending him to Edinburg to Medical School and brought back to Israel and ordering the raid where Ari's mother was. So he was secretely Hammas and joined Mossad after that but hated his dual-role.

Ari told Gibbs that Gibbs reminded him of his father and that was enough of a reason. Ari told Gibbs that he knew that being told where Gibbs was going to be was going to be a trap and he knew before even being told that there would be a trap.

Gibbs said that he's done enough killing, he'll have to enjoy just seeing Ari dead.

Ari raises Gibbs' rifle to shoot and a shot rings out.

Ari topples, shot in the head.

The woman comes down from the top of the stairs where she had been hiding.

She was Ari's control and step-sister, having the same father.

The relief on Gibbs' face at Kate's funeral is so relaxed (knowing Ari is gone).

I do think we'll see a lot of changes in the rapport between the team...

Pierre
    :-)

The guy who played Ari is Rudolf Martin. He is absolutely beautiful, but he always plays a bad guy who is foreign and rarely a leading man. I'd love to seem him in a lead role.

Thanks Bagheera.
    I knew I had missed something.

FORT Fan
    Does Ari's sister show up any more?

I am wondering if maybe they "sacrificed" Ari because of Gibbs, but that maybe she'll stay around and do the double-agent thing.

btw ... guess I'm in the minority about the Kate ghost thing. I hated it - thought it was too hokey ... especially when she was in the black leather as the super spy or whatever. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    The guy who played Ari is Rudolf Martin. He is absolutely beautiful, but he always plays a bad guy who is foreign and rarely a leading man. I'd love to seem him in a lead role.
    Actually, he started out on All My Children playing a leading man-type opposite (among others) Sarah Michelle Gellar. The character's name was Anton. At that time, he wasn't that great of an actor, but he was sure pretty

We're not seeing Lauren Holly too much - maybe this will be okay. It's not like they made her Kate's replacement on the team. IRL, I don't like guys like Tony, but I really enjoy Michael Weatherly's performance. Kate's death gave him an opportunity to show a different side of Tony. Those scenes with Abby last week were really touching.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't usually condone (or accept) bringing in ghosts in a "real-life" drama series like NCIS, but Kate left a big impact on all the other actors and she needed a good "farewell" and closures to each and every other actor on there...

I am sad to see her go, and can't wait to find out if she'll get a replacement on the team...
    Pierre
    AKA Bagheera

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Actually, he started out on All My Children playing a leading man-type opposite (among others) Sarah Michelle Gellar. The character's name was Anton. At that time, he wasn't that great of an actor, but he was sure pretty .
    Ha! You know, Lauren Holly was on All My Children YEARS ago also. I remember watching it with my mom when I was younger. She played the (I think adopted) daugther of Ellen and Ross (I think that's his name) and was dating some guy named Charlie, but to be honest, I have no idea how any of the characters related to anyone that would be on today.

I love this show. I'm wondering if that new gal will somehow end up staying in the U.S. and be the "Kate replacement" And I liked the ghost scenes...I'm going to miss Kate a lot.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ozjod
    I agree with you. Tony drives me nuts. He is just way too over the top with his immaturity.
    I would have been much happier if he had been written out of the show instead.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I love this show. I'm wondering if that new gal will somehow end up staying in the U.S. and be the "Kate replacement" And I liked the ghost scenes...I'm going to miss Kate a lot.
    that's how I understood it. That the gal that came for Ari, is now going to stay and work with Gibbs et al.

+ Reply to Thread