+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Fitting tribute episode. Certainly emotional, particularly the picture at the end.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

The only 'gripe' I had with last night's episode is the glaring absence of Ziva. I understand Cote wanted to leave the show; however, Gibbs was like a father to her and she was close to Jackson as well. They could have at least shown someone (Tony, McGhee, VAnce, Abby...anyone!) making a phone call to her and her making one to Gibbs. I kept hoping she'd show up in Stillwater to support Gibbs. Other than that, it was a wonderful tribute.
    Coco46 likes this.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I appreciated that they worked Gibbs' intuition (his"spidey senses") into the episode. When they caught the bad guy in the alley and he had a flashback to his childhood . . . that was all it took to start the tears flowing. You know next season is gonna open with a full scale replica of the Chickadee in his basement!
    Brooks and Arielflies like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I really enjoyed the tribute episode, well done! I agree that we will be seeing more of that boat I am thankful the season finale ended in such a beautiful way and (I think for the first time maybe) with a sense of closure. Looking forward to the fall premiere!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread