+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Fitting tribute episode. Certainly emotional, particularly the picture at the end.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

The only 'gripe' I had with last night's episode is the glaring absence of Ziva. I understand Cote wanted to leave the show; however, Gibbs was like a father to her and she was close to Jackson as well. They could have at least shown someone (Tony, McGhee, VAnce, Abby...anyone!) making a phone call to her and her making one to Gibbs. I kept hoping she'd show up in Stillwater to support Gibbs. Other than that, it was a wonderful tribute.
    Coco46 likes this.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I appreciated that they worked Gibbs' intuition (his"spidey senses") into the episode. When they caught the bad guy in the alley and he had a flashback to his childhood . . . that was all it took to start the tears flowing. You know next season is gonna open with a full scale replica of the Chickadee in his basement!
    Brooks and Arielflies like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I really enjoyed the tribute episode, well done! I agree that we will be seeing more of that boat I am thankful the season finale ended in such a beautiful way and (I think for the first time maybe) with a sense of closure. Looking forward to the fall premiere!
    Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

New to cast as I think a recurring cast member......
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jeri Ryan as Gibbs second wife. She was Seven of Nine in the Star Trek Voyager series.

I think it will be fun!
    Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

They had shared wife with Furnell wife #3 on a couple of shows last year. She always wanted something...I wonder what wife#2 wants.

The episode with the psychotic little girl was extremely chilling.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It was. That was one of the few times I was wrong about my guess on the murderer. Kudos to the actress, she was believable. Until she revealed her character's "true self", I thought "it just couldn't be".
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Jax

This is the last season for NCIS right? I am truly going to miss this show. I know it has pretty much run its course, but I love the interactions between the characters. And the story lines are just different from other shows. I have even come to really like Bishop a lot, at first I thought I would not like any replacement for Ziva.

I have tried to watch NCIS New Orleans and so far have been struggling with it. I like NCIS LA ok enough, but none of them will ever be as good as the original NCIS.

Really, is this the last season???
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jax

I thought that is what I heard......I hope I am wrong!!

+ Reply to Thread