+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Navy NCIS

Of course the husband can be killed off at any point... at which point a friendship could develop into more....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Of course the husband can be killed off at any point... at which point a friendship could develop into more....
    That's sort of what I'm afraid of. ;^)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Although he didn't appear often, Jackson Gibbs was an important character when the storyline turned to Jethro's background. He will be missed.

'The Waltons' Actor Ralph Waite Dead at 85 - The Hollywood Reporter
    Mike'sgirl and Coco46 like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

OMG. How will the show handle this...the character Gibbs will be devastated.

I'll say my RIP in the Rest in Peace thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I saw in the TV guide Jeer and Cheer section that the new girl isn't that well liked. I actually tuned in to watch her episodes and thought that she was good replacement for Ziva. A nerd, a trained analyst instead of a trained assassin.
    Mike'sgirl and Moontat like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I saw in the TV guide Jeer and Cheer section that the new girl isn't that well liked. I actually tuned in to watch her episodes and thought that she was good replacement for Ziva. A nerd, a trained analyst instead of a trained assassin.
    I think she has the potential to be a 1 or 2 trick pony, and Tony and McGee are reduced to older brother roles.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    OMG. How will the show handle this...the character Gibbs will be devastated.

I'll say my RIP in the Rest in Peace thread.
    He was also Hank Booth on Bones.... There are going to be some sad stories coming up--surely they have to write this in at some point.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

On a different note---they did a rerun of the Tony/Ziva goodby episode, which I had missed on its first go round. Wow, really touching. I know some people felt there was an open window there, but it seemed to me that Ziva saw Tony as part of her "killing" life, part of what would drag her back to that. Of course she could change her mind, but it seemed like a goodby to me.
    I don't see how they can have Tony fall for someone else for quite a while. Good that the new woman is married (for now--as I said before, they can always kill off her husband in the future and she and Tony can bond in sorrow).

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I like new girl! For me, it was hard losing Kate at first and I wasn't sure about Ziva those first few episodes, so maybe this is just new guy on the block disinterest by fans. She is quirky but adds a new layer of fun, I love her mental prowess.
    Moontat likes this.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Although he didn't appear often, Jackson Gibbs was an important character when the storyline turned to Jethro's background. He will be missed.

'The Waltons' Actor Ralph Waite Dead at 85 - The Hollywood Reporter
    I missed this, I am so disappointed. I loved his character and will miss him dearly.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread