+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 317172737475767778798081828384858687 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I noticed all of those things as well. McGee looked almost TOO skinny at one point. So thin that some were asking if something was physically wrong with Sean Murray.

Michael Weatherly's character has always been a 'ladies man' and it's a surprise to see him not keeping in shape. He is 45 now (Michael, that is) and it's easy to pack on the pounds as we age.

Mark Harmon keeps getting better and better with age and he just turned 62 at the beginning of September.

I didn't think the Ziva Exit was all that emotional. Tony played it cool so maybe that helped. I think too, as you have said, that they left "a little wiggle room" . . . when Tony found her necklace, I figured it meant we'd be seeing her again when he returned it to her.
    That necklace was tied to "FINDING HER" ... so now it is letting him and us know he will find her again. We may or may not see that happen ... but they will be together.

Mark Harmon is perfect. I know some Marine Corps officers ... active and retired ... and he is a perfect example of how they look.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I agree, that's how I viewed the necklace, it's Ziva telling Tony to bring it back to her again. I hope throughout the year they mention her from time to time (in particular I hope Tony mentions her, or better they show him communicating with her).

I tell you though, I was so hoping for some type of Tony-Gibbs confrontation, along the lines of "if it wasn't for your damn Rule 12, maybe I could have been happy like had once been with Shannon."

I'm going to miss Cote, I hope we see her back at NCIS in the future.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Yeah, I hope she agrees to a guest star role now and then. The ending was poignant and the hardest 180 Tony had ever done. That lingering kiss - the first we saw on the show was ahhh.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Saw the first without Ziva episode. Felt that there was something more with the female pilot perhaps rejecting the LT? While the twitter angle was cute I don't think there would be that many fans somehow conveniently be on the planes flight plan.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm not crazy about the new Sec Nav...... I'm fine with a woman in the position, just something bothers me about the actress. Did she ever appear on the Mentalist? I just feel dislike whenever she appears in the show......
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Looks like we have our new girl. I like her, she has elements of both Kate and Ziva with a recklessness and uber brain thrown in.

Next week Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer preempts. I hope they are back in two and not on holiday haitus.
    inthegarden likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought Bishop was the new Ziva but I realized this morning they've set themselves up for a stable of fillies with connections to various agencies. We might see more of Bishop than the others, but I don't think full-time because she will be shared with NSA and these can't all be NSA-based episodes. (Not quite the same as sharing Ziva with Mossad.) I think the hottie with the Coast Guard is another semi-regular. It's been a procession this season but I think they're through introducing the possibilities.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

When the episode first began, I thought the new girl was "Annie" from Covert Affairs (Piper Perabo) and wondering if there was some sort of new 'crossover' in the works since the two shows are on totally different networks. I'm not sure if I like her or not. We got a little humor (at her expense) but as smart as she is supposed to be, the character is lacking in common sense. That's probably not a good thing!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    as smart as she is supposed to be, the character is lacking in common sense. That's probably not a good thing!
    I think it's fine. It means Tony and McGee can play big brother to her.
    inthegarden likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She seems to have a little Abby thrown in as well. Hopefully they will play well together. I liked her.

+ Reply to Thread