+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2969707172737475767778798081828384858687 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I wonder if she has been wanting to leave and they asked for her to stay long enough to wrap up her father's character as well.

I am disappointed she is leaving, but even more disappointed if they have her killed off.....it's reliving the whole mourning for Kate and the team was not entirely welcoming at first.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I will come back to watch Ziva leave but I too don't want the writers to cope out and kill Ziva like they did Kate.
    JLuvs likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ziva's storyline is in its happy place. There will be no Tony, but perhaps she does meet the love of her life and that life requires her to be elsewhere.

It's the team's storyline that is in jeopardy. All three quit and Gibbs is on special assignment where it appears he has once again become a sniper. This will be one heck of ride.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It will seem strange without Ziva there but I won't miss her the way I'd miss Abby if she left.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It will seem strange without Ziva there but I won't miss her the way I'd miss Abby if she left.
    Absolutely agree wholeheartedly! Thank goodness it isn't Abby that wants to leave. (Sigh) I am just tired of characters being killed off the series. You would think they could come up with something more creative. Maybe she could go off and take care of some disabled family member (does she have any living relatives?) for an indefinite period until we forget about her....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

When you think about the relationship between Gibbs and Abby, it's every bit as important as the relationship between Morgan and Garcia on Criminal Minds.

They simply MUST be there for each other.

I agree Mike'sgirl . . . the killing off of her character (or any character) is pretty mindless on the writer's part. I'd rather have an open-ended story line so there's always the hope that she'll come back - even if it's for just one episode. Of course, I've been sorely disappointed hoping for the same thing to happen with Grissom on CSI.

Let her win the lottery and buy a yacht. That way, the rest of the team always has a place to go if they need to escape the craziness of their jobs.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Sorry to see Cote leave the show, I really liked the Tony-Ziva dynamic, but I can understand that an actress of her age would likely want to explore other avenues like movies while she still can. I'm just very happy they aren't killing her off, because that might mean we could see her again on NCIS in the future.

They are definitely selling this as something we (and Tony) can live with.

Maybe she has to go into some sort of witness protection?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Season premier on Tuesday! I still hate to see Ziva go.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread