+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I did read that Cote de Pablo is not currently under contract for season 11. They are going to leave her storyline open if she does decide to leave the show.
    OK so apparently what hangs in the balance is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    her work life

I have some sort of problem with my cable/DVR box and what stations come in varies and some are tiled.
    I have a lot recorded anfd want to watch some of that before swapping the box out.

Sooo I wasn't able to watch or record last evening. I am going to try On Demand ... but may be back looking for a recap.

Click to see Spoiler:
    If Ziva is Okay ... but compromised as far as her work life ... I do not envision her waiting at home with dinner for her man!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

HA! Well, that isn't what Arielflies meant by saying Ziva got her man, LOLOL.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I have some sort of problem with my cable/DVR box and what stations come in varies and some are tiled.
    I have a lot recorded anfd want to watch some of that before swapping the box out.

Sooo I wasn't able to watch or record last evening. I am going to try On Demand ... but may be back looking for a recap.

Click to see Spoiler:
    If Ziva is Okay ... but compromised as far as her work life ... I do not envision her waiting at home with dinner for her man!
    what I meant was the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    actress' work life---that is, will she return--no contract yet apparently
    !

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    what I meant was the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    actress' work life---that is, will she return--no contract yet apparently
    !
    After watching the show ... I thought you meant because her (Ziva's character) arm was injured. Didn't get it because she did a darn good job of dumping Bodner : overboard" with one good arm!

This show just has THE BEST CAST. Even the assistant ME is starting to grow on me!
    inthegarden likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

If it's not too late to set up to record for you, USA is running the Pilot episode at 12AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I played catch this weekend and see that NCIS Director and Ziva have had their revenge I really feel that this season this show has lost it's pep and the episodes feel very flat. The characters are going no where, Castle and Bones are great examples where couples got together and the shows are as good or even better why can't they do that with Tony and Ziva. If not let them move on with their lives.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Watching the independent Attorney General guy. Yeah, expert on everything and tells Abby how to improve, understands that McGee is bugging his phone and is after Gibbs. Not buying it. Then the idea he is super ambitious and wants to make a name for himself by bringing someone down regardless if that person is innocent or not. Oh, who is he to question Ziva about her sex life?? What has that got to do with bringing Gibbs down? Just very bizarre episode.

At the end when he entered the work area with his goons, all I could think was "Men in Black." Bizarre, indeed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Doesn't seem a wasted of government money that some dude in the Justice Department follows Ziva to Israel to her fathers funeral to see who she is hooking up with while going through the grief of burying her father.

+ Reply to Thread