+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

When they said there are only limited (3?) episodes left ... do, they mean until a season finale or a series finale?

I have not heard or read of any new gigs for Michael Weatherley or Cote de Pablo.

From the look on Gibbs' face in the preview when asked how they are ... I suspect someone has an injury that effects the job, so to speak. Concussion, brain injury or something with inconclusive outcome could be the reason? Whatever was in Ducky's frig looked too small to be a body. Could someone have lost a limb?

Abby is going to be a wreck, by the way.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm sure it is just a season finale---this show is in the top 10 every week--no way they are cancelling it as long as Mark Harmon is willing to act on it.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Does anyone posting in this thread watch Covert Affairs? If so, you'll recognize Mosad Officer Elian (Bogner) and his handler, now the Director of Mosad. Besides that interesting surprise, I'm liking this new (old) storyline. I'm hopeful that the To Be Continued finds Ziva and Tony with scratches and bruises and not dead.

From Covert Affairs we know that Bogner is not an evil killer, but his handler is too slick. He is now supposedly out of the business, we'll see.
    I watch Covert Affairs. Darn, I missed this episode of Navy NCIS. Is he the same character as he is on Covert Affairs? I hope so, I really enjoy his character on CV.

I don't know if it is a cross-over, but it is the same actor. He is accused of being the one who ordered the hit on Eli David; though he has contacted Ziva and told her not to believe everything she hears.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-28-2013 at 06:39 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Thanks, I'll be sure and watch.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I did read that Cote de Pablo is not currently under contract for season 11. They are going to leave her storyline open if she does decide to leave the show.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 04-28-2013 at 05:23 PM.

There are three episodes left this season, and it has been renewed as has been posted. I highly doubt they will kill off any main characters by season's end...but then there was Kate, so who knows.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Thanks, I'll be sure and watch.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I did read that Cote de Pablo is not currently under contract for season 11. They are going to leave her storyline open if she does decide to leave the show.
    Well, if someone is badly injured and their life hangs in the balance as the season ends, that gives us a pretty good idea who it is!

I think that was obvious by the accident.

That wasn't what I was expecting. From the preview I figured one of them was in a coma. They were both back on their feet in no time.

And...Ziva got her man. Now the repercussions which will take up the final two shows of the season.

+ Reply to Thread