+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Navy NCIS

Yeah, that explanation bothered me, too! After all the work Abby did with her model, that didn't seem like a good enough answer.

I think Tony's angst on walking in on Ziva and McGee is foreshadowing of Tony and Ziva finally making a commitment to each on when in Europe.

Is the Director back to being the Director now? I don't recall the transition.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't see how they can commit yet....this show could run another 10 years.... But I agree, they seem to have Tony moving closer to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Is the Director back to being the Director now? I don't recall the transition.
    He came back several episodes ago. The other guy knew that he just wasn't right for the job. They worked him back in a kind of weird way...the other guy was in charge while Vance started "helping" on a case, and then he was back.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I know I am in a huge minority here, but I really do not care for Tony, and hope Ziva never ends up with him.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I loved the surprise cliff hanger at the end...but...the show is off again next week. This week they did a "previously on" and they heck better do it again when it is back on the schedule.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    I know I am in a huge minority here, but I really do not care for Tony, and hope Ziva never ends up with him.
    Tony is/can be an immature jerk, but Ziva is kind of emotionally damaged as well....they might work well together if they could ever admit having feelings for each other.

I was waiting all episode for something to happen, then it's the very last scene. Does anyone have any info about whether Tony or Ziva are on their way out? Does the Ziva actress have a new gig?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Does anyone posting in this thread watch Covert Affairs? If so, you'll recognize Mosad Officer Elian (Bogner) and his handler, now the Director of Mosad. Besides that interesting surprise, I'm liking this new (old) storyline. I'm hopeful that the To Be Continued finds Ziva and Tony with scratches and bruises and not dead.

From Covert Affairs we know that Bogner is not an evil killer, but his handler is too slick. He is now supposedly out of the business, we'll see.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They are definitely bringing Tony and Ziva closer....but I'm betting if they both survive the accident at least one of them won't remember that they were "having a moment" when the car hit. Hasn't Tony already lost one girlfriend on the job?

+ Reply to Thread