+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Great episode last night. I'm really liking the new Vance. I hope the Proby becomes more of a regular (but not at the expense of any regular characters leaving). He's a goofball, but big points for noticing a detail like the reporter being left-handed.
    I liked the new proby guy too, I hope he sticks around. Vance is becoming more likable to me the last few episodes, and good plan to have Abby help out his daughter, that could be a fun storyline.

What a wonderful episode!

Dex the Marine. ;^)
    Coco46 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So we are introducing a whole new NCIS show apparently, starting last night on NCIS LA. NCIS:Red, led by Kim Raver. Could be good. I understand they have to introduce tension with her old partner being forced into the group, but I like the guy he's replacing....the one who will be in the hospital for a couple of months. He used to play the (formerly) "good" brother on Jericho.... I hate shows that are "to be continued".
    Was this the last show for NCIS LA this season?

Liked Dex the Marine episode. Only one plot peeve. Couple of seasons back McGee adopted a German Shepard Military Dog although why he would adopt a dog considering the hours these agents work is plain crazy and not fair to the dog. That being said do the writers think the fans wouldn't remember that and wonder why McGee is afraid of dogs?

Looking forward to next week's McGee centric episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Liked Dex the Marine episode. Only one plot peeve. Couple of seasons back McGee adopted a German Shepard Military Dog although why he would adopt a dog considering the hours these agents work is plain crazy and not fair to the dog. That being said do the writers think the fans wouldn't remember that and wonder why McGee is afraid of dogs?

Wow, I don't remember that at all. But if I had, then yeah, I'd wonder.

I vaguely recall something about McGee and a dog. Hmmmm.

Anyway ... that was a fantastic episode last night and as said ... the best line of the night was "Dog? That's not a dog that's a Marine!"
    I think Dex should become a regular!
    Coco46 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Navy NCIS

There have been a few episodes showcasing both Tim and Tony not handling themselves well among dogs. I just saw two of them on reruns today.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

They never said he actually adopted the dog. Abby was trying to guilt him into it, but the episode ended with him rolling his eyes as the dog put his paws on Tim's shoulders.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    They never said he actually adopted the dog. Abby was trying to guilt him into it, but the episode ended with him rolling his eyes as the dog put his paws on Tim's shoulders.
    Season 5 episode name Dog Tags. Dog's name is Jethro and yes Tim took him.

Looking forward to tonights episode and meeting McGee's father.

+ Reply to Thread