+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I thought the young Abby was terrific ... and was actually wondering if this ep was a set-up for future episode(s) about Abby including a search for the grown up Ricky ... or the rabbit turning up?
    I hope so cause now I want to know what happened to Ricky.

With Gibbs or Ziva driving they probably make it in two hours.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Did anyone else feel like they missed something? Was there a show I didn't see that featured the hacker taking down MTAC?

It is not on the schedule for next Tues. So, here we go again with skipping weeks, and during the prime ratings month of Feb. ARGHH! I'm getting frustrated.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Next Tues is State of the Union Address so I guess I can give them a pass on that skipped week.

The episode that aired 2-26-13 had me rolling on the floor. This one is a CLASSIC!

Jimmy and Ducky as hostages was hysterical. When Jimmy tries to stall for time for the plan to work, he's sweating with the gun in his face and spills the whole thing. Thank goodness that cigarette finally ignited the gauze for the explosion to cover their escape. Then when a bad guy finds them in the woods and lines up to shoot Ducky, Jimmy comes in from behind captured gun blazing, but the guy doesn't die. The gang arrives to the rescue just in time, or course, but the whole show was in laughter mode. From Abby not allowing Gibbs to speak, to Jimmy choosing the radio stations because it was (Thursday?) to Ducky dissecting the flat tire and finding a bullet to the bad guys arriving at that moment saying they were delayed by traffic. HYSTERICAL!

It's not On Demand with my cable provider - but catch it online if you missed it.

Don't forget Ducky finally calling him Jimmy!!

Or that Jimmy which-way-do-I-point-the-gun Palmer solved the case by sacrificing the key to his gym locker. (Could have been Ducky's idea, but Jimmy was the one with the [mod edit]-eating grin.) The NCIS team caught the female perp breaking into that locker, thinking it was the missing cache they were looking for.

And the whole feud between Tony and McGee after Tony figures out that McGee has occasional access to good concert tickets.

Yep. This is one of the best episodes, ever.

Not liking that McGee has gained all his weight back.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Not liking that McGee has gained all his weight back.
    For awhile, I had to wonder if he didn't have some kind of illness because he had gotten too thin.

On an only-somewhat-related note: I will have to watch NCIS tonight since I had a dream about Mark Harmon last night. He was trying to carry an old tv across a busy street in downtown Norfolk on a very windy day. I know it was Norfolk cuz there's this crazy intersection where 4 streets and a parking garage exit all meet. I was waiting for the light to turn green when he appeared out of nowhere and was standing on the median. I didn't feel the least bit concerned when I rolled down my window and asked if he would like a ride. He accepted, but when I woke up, I couldn't remember where it was he wanted to go. I have no idea what all of that means to a dream interpreter. All I know is that if you look like Gibbs and you want a ride . . . . I'm your girl!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    All I know is that if you look like Gibbs and you want a ride . . . . I'm your girl!
    LOLOLOL

Great episode last night. I'm really liking the new Vance. I hope the Proby becomes more of a regular (but not at the expense of any regular characters leaving). He's a goofball, but big points for noticing a detail like the reporter being left-handed.

+ Reply to Thread