+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Navy NCIS

Wasn't the trigger for Abby just seeing the smashed windshield? The car in the junk yard that Young Abby was looking at had the same thing (either that, or it had that pine tree air freshner).

I liked the Young Abby actress . . . not as much as I like the Young Snow White actress on Once Upon A Time, but she did a good job.

Gibbs . . . . love that man. Keeping that fortune all this time. He is quite the puzzle, but you can't help wanting to hug the stuffin' outta him!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Wasn't the trigger for Abby just seeing the smashed windshield? The car in the junk yard that Young Abby was looking at had the same thing (either that, or it had that pine tree air freshner).
    I figured it was the windshield, and that surely she had seen many smashed windshields since that first one.
    Duxxy likes this.

I think it was the combination of the smashed windshield and the pine tree air freshener (which both cars had).

And I wondered if Abby followed up on Ricky, too, PhoneGrrrl. It just seemed like something she would do.

That puzzled me, too. She found her other brother, why not go looking for the girl to see how she's matured?

You know what bugs me about play time in the pen? They have cameras on their computers for interacting with silly websites, but the cameras are also picking up the background behind them. I can't believe a secure government facility would allow webcams, much less allow their use when sensitive material may be on display.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

From the NCIS Facebook page:

This just in: CBS has renewed NCIS for the 2013-2014 TV season, the show's 11th. As part of the announcement, Mark Harmon has signed on to the show in a new significant deal. (Harmon was already one of TV's highest-paid stars, pulling down $500,000 an episode.)

"In a world gone niche, NCIS keeps getting bigger, and Mark Harmon continues to define the role of leading man on the #1 show on television," said Leslie Moonves, President and Chief Executive Officer, CBS Corporation. "NCIS is the type of franchise every company wants in today’s global content ecosystem – high-quality storytelling that generates passionate viewers and drives revenue on every conceivable platform."

NCIS is television's #1 program (ahead of Sunday Night Football), averaging 21.48 million viewers this season -- up +7% over last year.
    TripleGemini likes this.

I thought the young Abby was terrific ... and was actually wondering if this ep was a set-up for future episode(s) about Abby including a search for the grown up Ricky ... or the rabbit turning up?

Abby is an EXTREMELY popular character and Pauley Perrette has that high "Q rating" making her as appealing as Tom Hanks!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dang...I meant to tape this as we were going to be out and forgot...well, sure it will show up in the reruns given all the comments this episode elicited!

If you are addicted like I am, check out USA network for marathons at least twice a week. Perhaps during "spring break" CBS will repeat some of this season's episodes.

I'm so glad they've been renewed! Even though I get picky about continuity and scripting, the characters are old friends.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

No chance they won't be renewed---they are in the top 10-20 every week, even when big sporting events are on. So is The Big Bang Theory, a fav of mine. NCIS:LA is also, but I figure that's because of the time/name connection to NCIS, although it is a nice show--but they've been there just about since their first week. Sometimes hard to figure out who that "typical" TV watcher is!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    . . . . . Even though I get picky about continuity and scripting, the characters are old friends.
    The biggest pet peeve I have about the show is how they move from one location to another without any passing of time. I can be at the gets of Norfolk Navy base in about 30 minutes. It takes me 4 hours to drive to DC. I guess Gibbs & Company must have a magic carpet that allows them to get from DC to Norfolk in an hour or less. They have gotten better with the pronunciation of the city so I'll add a few points back in!

+ Reply to Thread