+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

FORT Fanatic

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I totally luv'ed, luv'ed, luv'ed seeing Fronell, Gibbs and their ex-wife working together. Hope to see more in the future and Poor Tim. Now this is a classic NCIS episode we haven't seen in a very long time.
    I agree. I couldn't stop laughing. Gibbs & Fornell's facial reactions. Tim's predicament. It was classic. I'm sure we will see the ex-wife in future episode. Was this her 2nd or 3rd ep. Maybe they'll bring her character in like how they bring in CGIS Abigail Borin...i like her appearances.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Navy NCIS

I thought tonight's episode was fantastic in both the drama and lighter moments. I love this show.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

A powerful episode.

I think Vance is going to resign. He already had the guilt from the deadly explosion at NCIS headquarters caused by the explosives in his car. Now he'll feel guilt over his wife's death. The preview shows Ziva out for revenge but not Vance.

I don't get the emotional attachment Ziva still has for her father. He used her as a pawn to the extent he allowed her to be captured and tortured over a period of time. It was Gibbs' crew that saved her.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    A powerful episode.

I think Vance is going to resign. He already had the guilt from the deadly explosion at NCIS headquarters caused by the explosives in his car. Now he'll feel guilt over his wife's death. The preview shows Ziva out for revenge but not Vance.

I don't get the emotional attachment Ziva still has for her father. He used her as a pawn to the extent he allowed her to be captured and tortured over a period of time. It was Gibbs' crew that saved her.
    Regardless of what he has done especially after she was an adult. He is her father, raised her and her sibs and was there for her. It seems they were very close when Ziva was a child. You don't forget those childhood memories in fact they get stronger as you get older and experience life. I do think you tend to appreciate your parents more when you are on your own and you realize the decisions and sacrifices they made to raise you. That is the parent Ziva is grieving. That is the parent she wanted back and resented that she didn't have currently in her life and that is why she was estranged from her father. Just because she didn't like what he did both politically and to her personally doesn't mean he didn't love her and she didn't love him.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought Ziva had largely transferred her feelings towards a parent to Gibbs, since he has been the one consistently there for it.

I think it's a plot maneuver. Now she can go all Rambo avenging his death, when any sane person would have shrugged it off after what he put her through. I think the writers are counting on our not clearly remembering the period when she was in a foreign prison and tortured, and that she was there because her father considered her expendable and this to be her role in the organization.

While I do believe Ziva does consider Gibbs the father she never had she also had her other dad. You cannot just cut off your feelings to your parent like that.

mmmm......sorta saw it coming the angry mentee and assistant director of Mossad killing Ziva's father and her father's friend.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    mmmm......sorta saw it coming the angry mentee and assistant director of Mossad killing Ziva's father and her father's friend.
    Yeah, that dude was pretty obvious, imho. I pegged him as the bad guy asap.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I was a bit disappointed in the episode last night about Abby's childhood. The girl who played young Abby was great, but I would have thought Abby would have found closure with her "first case" using her skills as an investigator to track down the other little girl and see how she turned out. It just didn't seem like something she would leave uninvestigated. I guess I wanted more for Abby's story, since I love her character so much.
    Duxxy and TripleGemini like this.

I agree, I didn't like the old Abby part of it. And older Abby's angst started when she saw the smashed windshield, which was long before she heard about the family feud.

+ Reply to Thread