+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Navy NCIS

Bumping this up to remind everyone that the show comes back one week from tonight.

It's been too long! I miss Abby and Gibbs most, for different reasons!
    jaytwo likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Here's hoping the Boy From Uncle is still with us.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Just finished watching the premiere for the 2012/2013 season. Didn't like it. Felt it was too easily solved. Thought is was stupid and rushed and I felt let down to the point that I may just may quit watching this series.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The second episode of the season (10/02/12) much, much better then episode 1. Glad to see Abby's biological brother. Nice to see Gibb's do his version of a shrink.

I'm happy to see that Jimmy is getting an upfront credit this season. It does look like he will be taking the lead in autopsy and Ducky continues his therapy. Perhaps Ducky will semi-retire and come in for consultations as he has the first two shows.
    JLuvs likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Seriously, they only have 2 folks doing autopsies and only one lab tech in Abby for the entire agency?

I know. I keep wondering what all those "extras" walking around in the background do. I re-watched the episode today and, for some reason, it really stuck out to me, more than usual, that except for the main players, everyone else is background. I remember years ago when Abby was peeved that she had work for another team and couldn't process Gibb's request right away, but they haven't addressed that since.

NCIS LA has the same problem. This episode they all returned from vacations at the same time so you know there has to be other teams and analysts there. In the electronics room last episode, they had two people in the background consulting about something while the reveal was going on.

But, hey! At least there is work for extras on those shows.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have been concerned that Ducky may not be with the show much longer. That the heart attack might be an excuse for weaning him off. I checked Wikipedia. He's 79! Ilya is aging very well, LOL. Wiki says he signed a 2 year contract last spring so I guess he's with us for a while more.

Also, Wiki says he and his wife are active with charitable organizations that support the Marine Corps. Trying to remember the organization Ducky told Gibbs he intended to leave his estate to. Wasn't it something like that, or at least armed service oriented?

Apparently McCallum learned so much on the side about forensics the producers considered using him as a technical adviser.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I have been concerned that Ducky may not be with the show much longer. That the heart attack might be an excuse for weaning him off. I checked Wikipedia. He's 79! Ilya is aging very well, LOL. Wiki says he signed a 2 year contract last spring so I guess he's with us for a while more.

Also, Wiki says he and his wife are active with charitable organizations that support the Marine Corps. Trying to remember the organization Ducky told Gibbs he intended to leave his estate to. Wasn't it something like that, or at least armed service oriented?

Apparently McCallum learned so much on the side about forensics the producers considered using him as a technical adviser.

Shows he is an intelligent man that is keeping his brain cells active.... I hope he will be around NCIS for a long, long time!
    Coco46 likes this.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Just finished watching Devil's Trifecta that aired on 12/11/12

NCIS - Season 10, Episode 9: Devil's Trifecta - TV.com
    Gibbs teams up with Fornell on a joint investigation after Fornell becomes the target of a shooting, but they face an unexpected twist in the case when their mutual ex-wife, Diane Sterling, gets involved. Meanwhile, rumors run wild among the group after Diane stays overnight at McGee's
    I totally luv'ed, luv'ed, luv'ed seeing Fronell, Gibbs and their ex-wife working together. Hope to see more in the future and Poor Tim. Now this is a classic NCIS episode we haven't seen in a very long time.

+ Reply to Thread