+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Does this mean no more Jamie Lee Curtis? I am a fan of hers but for some reason I just cannot get into the whole Gibbs romance with her. If she's moving to get away from her ex husband I won't be too sad.
    Duxxy, Little Sew&Sew and Debb70 like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm not buying her story. I still think she was involved.

She did have something about her that seemed to be more than just "I can't talk about it because it is need to know."
    Yup, with donuts!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

My friend Renee summed up the whole Gibbs/Ryan romance by saying she couldn't get behind it because, with that haircut, Jamie Lee Curtis looks like Mark Harmon's sister!

I don't care for it either (the romance, not the haircut). Gibbs is supposed to have a thing for red-heads!
    Debb70 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Her character was a little too intense, too much mind playing, just too much! I love her but I couldn't handle another season of the constant mind games. Will she be back, sparingly..... I hope so.
    Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I thought she challenged him, which was good, but then it hit that "magic" point where it went from challenging to toying/playing. From that point on, I didn't care for her.

FORT Fanatic

i also didn't like the ryan/gibbs hook up. when i glance away and turn back...im like who is who, especially when they're "up close" to one another (smooching & whispering into each others ear).

i actually would like them to bring back madam holly snow again. lol. i don't mind that hook up. he looks interested but because of her line of work.......

i just saw a rerun (usanetwork) of her 2nd epi. that's why i mentioned it. but yes, i do hope the ryan/gibbs relationship is over.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    Not Duckie. My fav since Man from UNCLE.
    Mine, too---I'd watch this with a friend and we'd salivate over Ilya. Pretty funny when you look at Ducky now, but then I don't look the same either!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Mine, too---I'd watch this with a friend and we'd salivate over Ilya. Pretty funny when you look at Ducky now, but then I don't look the same either!
    So true! Darn that aging thing.....
    On a hopeful note, I read that Duckie (David McCallum) has renewed his contract 3 more years. That could mean nothing I guess, if dead he could play ghost and talk to Gibbs,or Palmer. But, I hope it means Duckie will be found in time and saved.
    Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

A compilation of various items from Twitter (but I forget exactly where and when I saw them):

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ducky lives after having a heart attack, but at least one person died in the explosion.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread