+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

CMS
    FORT Newbie

Re: Navy NCIS

Watched the show last night and I've got to say, I'm pretty disappointed with this whole season and the finale show. I mean, really, do we need another mole story line? I suffered through the last one and I'm not really interested in suffering through another storyline like that. I think some of the storylines have just been poorly written and illogical.

I also really dislike when the episodes become mini soap operas; if I wanted drama between characters, I would was Days of our Lives. Please go back to what made me like this show in the first place - good investigative stories and light banter between the characters with a few small glimpses into their personal lives.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

CIRay is hunting Cort (probably for a final solution since Cort went rogue with the civilian assignments and took money for them) and, right now, it is coincidence that Cort is in Israel. Perhaps Ray will call on Ziva's father for help. What did EJ take from the agent's arm? Wouldn't it be ironic if Tony is once more in a position to "romance" his target. This time, though, he is already in the romance, so that would make it even harder. I did notice his eyebrows twitch when he read the name.

I enjoyed this season especially when the mystery of the Port to Port killer dropped little clues every week. The explanation of how and why the killer worked was psychologically complicated and I don't think they fully unraveled that. The SURPRISE that EJ is the niece of the SecNav, who was also implicated along with Cort in going outside with their assassins, does make EJ a person of interest. So...perhaps...

I can't wait for next season!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I can honestly say this is the worse NCIS finale ever. The entire story arc sucked. I didn't like EJ or was even interested in the Port to Port Killer. Was it the worst season ever? For the standard that this show normally holds, then yes this was the worst season ever.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Color me lost already, LOL. (Is there an online cheatsheet as to the side characters?)

At least the gang is back together again and the initial teaser resolved.

EJ took the microchip from her killed team mate and he used to be part of a group called the Phantom 8 the spies on the spies for the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI). Who was she supposed to give the chip to? Why wasn't the chip taken out when the teammate left the Phantom 8? Why where they after Cade?

The show was very difficult to watch because it was very dark at least on my TV it was.

The team members kept the chips because they were still members of Phantom 8. I got confused as to who she was supposed to give the chip to...I thought she was supposed to give it to Cade (which is why they were after him...they suspected him of being a mole).

But, the whole time, the civilian leader of Phantom 8 was the one calling the kill shot on Cade...his assasin (who looks like Scott Wolfe) was also sent on EJ's trail to recover the chip she held taking her out, and he might have killed DiNozzo if he had been left alone in the hospital room. Who is this guy? EJ's uncle, the previous SecNav was discredited, but the new SecNav also seems awful cozy with a dirty dealer.

Do you think the new SecNav is in on the treason plot by the head of Phantom 8?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Do you think the new SecNav is in on the treason plot by the head of Phantom 8?
    No, I think he's being used. Probably blackmailed.

OMG, Ray asked Ziva to marry him. The ring was huge.

But then...poor Ziva. I think she and Tony will grow closer now. So did the CIA kill him or incarcerate him? Ziva told the husband that he would never be able to hurt anyone ever again. That sounds like he was taken out.

There weren't any previews for this show or NCIS:LA. My TVGuide listing only looks 5 days ahead (since our minor double blackout) and I wonder if they are pre-empted next week or what?

+ Reply to Thread