+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    EJ has the entitlement attitude that won't go far in that setting. We'll see how Tony reacts when she tells him (and she will) that Gibbs told her to back off. Surprisingly when Tony figures out he was a convenience (sailor in port) for her, he is going to be hurt. Finally he thinks he is with someone who gets his sense of humor and she turns out to be a barracuda.

Two storylines with love (or sex) as subtext...it feels like Harry's Law where Harry told her love-lorn office staff to "Just Get Over It!"

The eyeball...oh, my. It would have to be a fringe person, someone who has previously had a storyline or current like EJ or CI-Ray. Please don't let it be any of the core group!

If you think logically, you can discount some old favorites..it was blue, right? So, don't have to worry about Gerald or Fornel. Crap, I hope it's not Mike Franks.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie

Since it was given to Tony, I was wondering if it might belong to Jeanne Benoit (sp?), his old girlfriend. She wasn't killed off, was she?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh no, not Palmer!

Vance, oh well, probably improve his temper and all around attitude.
    My son and I ruled out Ziva and Tony (they were at the bar), and Ducky, Palmer, Gibbs, and McGee (next week's previews). Vance has brown eyes, so it couldn't be him.

Abby's eyes seem to be a light hazel. Has that been ruled out?

Gibbs' dad (Ralph Waite) has blue eyes!!

CMS
    FORT Newbie

I think the eyeball belongs to Trent Cort.

Quote Originally Posted by CMS View Post
    I think the eyeball belongs to Trent Cort.
    I thought he already showed up dead in a previous episode - or was that just us seeing he was dead, but NCIS doesn't know it? Did that just make sense?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

So who with blue eyes could activate the security lock? Would it include folks at other agencies, like CIA and FBI? At least we know Gibbs' dad is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    So who with blue eyes could activate the security lock? Would it include folks at other agencies, like CIA and FBI? At least we know Gibbs' dad is safe.
    Jenny? (Although this would show some major long-term planning, given that she died several years ago.)

I liked all the parts of the episode that didn't involve EJ. I just think that she's coming across way too strongly and very witchy. (You know what I mean )

I am very curious to know who the eyeball belongs to, but it looks like we have to wait till May 3 to find out.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I'm curious why they ran up from the morgue to test the eye on the security lock. What made them think it was a possibility?

Okay - where have I seen EJ's team members recently? It's the little things that bug me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread