+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I did see an article recently where it discussed that some fans will see it one way, and others will think nothing happened. The show creator said that for those fans that remembered when Tony and Ziva were subbing for the "couple" (think Mr and Mrs Smith) assassins killed in an auto accident (maybe last season????) and they were being monitored in the hotel room by the bad guys...... if you thought something happened then, then you will think something happened this time. If not, then you will probably still think they have yet to "hook up".
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Well the "photo" of Ziva on the motorbike was very romantic in style and presentation...but, I'm one of those who think they are still at arms length. The chemistry is there but his annoyance factor plays a large part in keeping them apart. That, and I wonder if the writers are letting her anger about his role in Michael's death linger under the surface...I know - too much subtext for a TV show. LOL

And no, not much Abby this week and no Palmer - not at the crime scene or in autopsy. Whatever happened to the Tony-Palmer bond we saw one show last year when Tony was bouncing theories off of Palmer and respecting his input? That Palmer seems to have disappeared and dorky Palmer is back. I looked up Autopsy Assistant and at the federal level he would be a GS4. Depending on experience he would perform duties ranging from handling instruments to assisting in the autopsy. Palmer seems to be somewhere in the middle...he isn't to the point where he is allowed to remove organs - except in squirrels.

There is something in every show now that makes me shake my head. Who knew the protected witness was allergic to peanuts and that would have been her downfall. And once again a "loving" fiance turns out to be the bad guy. As soon as he appeared on the scene I knew he was involved. It has become almost like "The Butler Did It" with the plots.

I still love it, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3812162;
    Well the "photo" of Ziva on the motorbike was very romantic in style and presentation...but, I'm one of those who think they are still at arms length. The chemistry is there but his annoyance factor plays a large part in keeping them apart. That, and I wonder if the writers are letting her anger about his role in Michael's death linger under the surface
    I agree with all of that, but there is no other reasonable reaction to their both lying about sleeping on the couch unless they had gotten together. Even if it was just sharing intimate moments with their clothes on, maybe discussing Michael's death or their respective times in captivity, something happened. So I think the writers are intentionally, and badly, screwing with us.

An other possiblity is that neither of them slept on the couch or the bed because they both hooked up... with other people. And Tony's picture of Ziva was actually a surveillence photo of her meeting someone.
    It would be too out of the blue for them to have hooked up.. besides... rule #12 lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

My favorite show, and no comments in ages!

Has anyone ever seen a full listing of The Rules?

Now I have to spend the summer worrying about Dad. :-(

Comments season 2010 finale.

Normally this is one of my favorite shows. I like to tape it and watch it slowly. I really hate this three episode story arc involving Gibbs past. I just don't buy that the truck was in the same place for over 20 yrs. I don't buy that the drug guy's kids were born into wealth and sophistication when he was portrayed as a bum. The entire idea just truly sucks. I truly do not believe that the police found a brass casing from a sniper rifle left a 1000 yards away from the shooting scene 20 yrs ago. I don't buy it at all. The only good thing so far is the Casablanca reference between Gibbs and the Director. Then to miraculously see the drug lady in Gibbs dad's store. What is she going to do, kill him? The timing of it does not ring right.

Does anyone have a list of the rules?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh I'm with you Bearcata. I wasn't overly pleased with the Gibbs' past storyline. Although I did enjoy the part at the end when he was remembering his wife/daughter and added that rule. It was a great moment. The only part I "liked" about the storyline was how that resulted in very sweet Abby/Gibbs interactions. I love their relationship.

FORT Fanatic

i never did get he was portrayed as a bum. he was always known as the drug kingpin that gibbs wife witnessed in something. i thought she was under protection and someone (not sure if it's hernandez or he hired someone) to take out the agent protecting and gibbs' wife/daughter. and i don't think the police found the brass casing. the daughter did. well, i think she did...i thought that is what she implied.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bell;3915806;
    i never did get he was portrayed as a bum. he was always known as the drug kingpin that gibbs wife witnessed in something. i thought she was under protection and someone (not sure if it's hernandez or he hired someone) to take out the agent protecting and gibbs' wife/daughter. and i don't think the police found the brass casing. the daughter did. well, i think she did...i thought that is what she implied.
    Well, when I watched the flashback of him killing Gibbs wife and daughter (a few seasons back) he was portrayed as someone not of wealth, but more lower down the drug tree; he looked more like the "henchman" than the drug lord. There was nothing about his dress or demeanor to suggest he was a wealthy drug lord, so my impression of him was more along the lines of his being a bum. I thought the flashback episode this season played out along those same lines. So, I was fooled.

I also interpreted it as the daughter found the casing..... although not at all like Gibbs to leave that behind. But,

ETA: If you go to wiki dot answers dot com and search for:
    On the TV show NCIS Gibbs has a list of rules to live by What are they?
    You will find a list of the known rules official and unofficial.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-27-2010 at 09:04 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

How could the best weekly show drop this far down?!?

I'm disappointed that Ziva was able to forgive her dad. Leaving her in the desert to be tortured and then making no effort to contact her. Otherwise, the recent dad reunion shows have been interesting.

+ Reply to Thread