+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

FORT Fanatic

Re: Navy NCIS

lol. tonights episode cracked me up. no internet, no cell, no comp, no nothing. their reactions to the "ancient" gadgets gibbs bust out. and doing everything everything manually.

reminded me of my vacation i just had last month overseas. out for 19 days and only had internet connection for total of 5 days. no cell, television reception was spotty and limited, it was hell for me. and i was like them at the end of the show when i came home.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

The looks on their faces when Gibbs handed them those cameras....too funny. I recognized or owned some of them myself. SHEESH....I am old.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

okokokok, I deserted Gibbs for V. Can anyone summarize any interpersonal developments during the past 4 weeks?

Thanks! Brooks

Well, last nights episode was great!!!.... IMO all of the recent episodes have been much better then any of the last 4 "V" episodes, (which have gotten better each week).
    Last nights was titled: Technically Treason and it centered around the most adorable, little girl that was one of the gifted children at an institute connected with the government. The team is called in to investigate the death of a Navy personnel that worked at the institute, and discovers that someone has been using the child to sell classified government secrets.

Since CBS has a longer recycle time before they make new episodes available online, you might want to consider watching NCIS live, and catch V online at ABC. They readily make their shows available online, quickly.

CBS has just made episode 7 available and last nights was 9 so you can watch the two you've missed and wait on the last 2 to appear on CBS online over the next two weeks, or google castv to view them more quickly.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3757790;
    Last nights was titled: Technically Treason and it centered around the most adorable, little girl that was one of the gifted children at an institute connected with the government. The team is called in to investigate the death of a Navy personnel that worked at the institute, and discovers that someone has been using the child to sell classified government secrets.
    I watched it online but the last part of the show was blank. Did Gibbs end up at Ducky's for Thanksgiving dinner?

Yes, for one reason or another they all ended up at Ducky's. Gibbs didn't bring buns as requested though, it looked like bags of chips and crackers from a convenience store that he put on the table.

This season keeps getting better and better. I loved Abby's crossover this past week to NCIS: LA. She actually answered my question about her calling the Director by his first name, Leon. LOL I am now immersed in both shows even though I wasn't sure about LA at the beginning of the season.

I am lucky enough to have a dual DVR and can record both V and NCIS at the same time...watch one, pick up the recording for the other later then re-watch the one I watched if I want to. However, that feature didn't do me any good two week ago when the power supply to my apt building went kablooey. I did find that the cable company's ON DEMAND feature provided the CBS Prime Time shows within a day or two, though they don't carry the ABC shows...so I did watch that episode of V online.

I'm a TV addict who thought I would die if I didn't watch my Tuesday shows. Oh, and DWTS was on as well...sigh...found them all, watched them all.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I can't remember what she said about calling the director Leon. Can you refresh my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3761170;
    I can't remember what she said about calling the director Leon. Can you refresh my memory.
    It was when she initially entered the operations room on NCIS: LA and was blathering about her theory, and the geek guy (sorry, can't remember his name off the top) said, "You call the Director, Leon?" and she replied, "Yes, don't you?" and he said, "No..." and she said, "Give it time."

That is the best of my recollection without running it again and transcribing.

I just thought it funny that he asked the same question of her as part of the script that I had asked in the forum earlier this season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3761635;
    "You call the Director, Leon?" and she replied, "Yes, don't you?" and he said, "No..." and she said, "Give it time."
    I'll bet she's the only one who gives him bear hugs too!

+ Reply to Thread