+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3729064;
    Will we ever know what Gibbs whispered to her at the end of the interrogation?

Whatever it was made her smile. But then again, having Mark Harmon whisper in my ear would make me smile too!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I think the Marine was deep under cover on a black ops mission - which is why he was labeled as a deserter. At one point he was snooping in one of the cargo holds and had a radio...plus he was still wearing his dog tags. I would think a true deserter would ditch the tags at the first opportunity. He was also the "go to" guy for smuggling people into Somalia which is why Ziva and her partner sought him out.

I'm very happy (though not surprised) that this episode showed Ziva cutting ties to Israel and to Mossad. Now, she has laid her ghosts to rest (crossed them over - LOL) and will integrate seamlessly back into the team.

I, too, look forward to the NCIS Halloween shows. This one looks to not disappoint. AND we get two doses of Abby - back to back: NCIS and NCIS LA - hooray!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3731319;
    I, too, look forward to the NCIS Halloween shows. This one looks to not disappoint. AND we get two doses of Abby - back to back: NCIS and NCIS LA - hooray!

That alone is worth tuning in for.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

My husband always says, "There's our girlfriend!" whenever Abby is on. She is so wonderfully refreshing to watch and so cute too!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I enjoyed Tony referring to Ziva and McGee as his "probie sandwich".
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Okay, here's the deal. I've always liked the writing for this show, but this time I'm shaking my head. How did a slip of a girl move a muscled man from the garage to the driveway, heft him into the car then start the engine, tape the hose, etc. without any of the neighbors seeing her? The neighbor across the street was watching out for mischief makers and I'm sure others would be looking out their windows at any odd noises.

sigh. On to next week, where it does seem as though Ziva needs to be a U.S. citizen to be an agent. Yes, they processed her agent paperwork, but, though they didn't bring it up, her acceptance in full is probably contingent on her passing the citizenship test and being sworn-in. Thus we see Tony drilling questions. What I hope is that they show the swearing in ceremony and pan to a close up of her face when she swears to forgo allegiance to any other country. Then fade to black.

I just hope the writers get back on track and don't make me go, HUH?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3733581;
    Okay, here's the deal. I've always liked the writing for this show, but this time I'm shaking my head. How did a slip of a girl move a muscled man from the garage to the driveway, heft him into the car then start the engine, tape the hose, etc. without any of the neighbors seeing her? The neighbor across the street was watching out for mischief makers and I'm sure others would be looking out their windows at any odd noises.
    Thank you! That, along with Gibbs making it to the hostage site in the first episode of the season in about 2.5 seconds from a mile or so away, had me scratching my head. I'll suspend some belief for a TV show, but one that relies on forensics for quite a bit, believing that the step daughter could stage the whole fake suicide thing was a bit much.

sigh. On to next week, where it does seem as though Ziva needs to be a U.S. citizen to be an agent. Yes, they processed her agent paperwork, but, though they didn't bring it up, her acceptance in full is probably contingent on her passing the citizenship test and being sworn-in. Thus we see Tony drilling questions. What I hope is that they show the swearing in ceremony and pan to a close up of her face when she swears to forgo allegiance to any other country. Then fade to black.

I agree with everything, I just wanted to mention that next week is scheduled to be a repeat - so the next new episode will be November 3rd.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3733807;
    I agree with everything, I just wanted to mention that next week is scheduled to be a repeat - so the next new episode will be November 3rd.
    Since that is V night they need to have a strong episode - and I hope they do. My DVR will be doing overtime duty come Nov. 3.

On to next week, where it does seem as though Ziva needs to be a U.S. citizen to be an agent. Yes, they processed her agent paperwork, but, though they didn't bring it up, her acceptance in full is probably contingent on her passing the citizenship test and being sworn-in. Thus we see Tony drilling questions. What I hope is that they show the swearing in ceremony and pan to a close up of her face when she swears to forgo allegiance to any other country. Then fade to black.

CORRECTION! Mixed my previews - - the citizenship test question drill was Robin and Barney on How I Met Your Mother. Though I could see it happening that way with Ziva and Tony.

+ Reply to Thread