+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I enjoyed the show, and thought it was a very good premiere episode but was and still am confused how Ziva was all perky talking with Tony, and telling bad guy that he should kill her and use the Americans to negotiate........ then walk into NCIS as if she was half zombie. I imagine she went through a bad interrogation herself; and McGee and Tony carried her (dragging) off; but she didn't have any trouble walking off the elevator, and then was mute all that time. At least, Tony, McGee and Gibbs all looked tired, (exhausted is better word) but were functioning. I knew they would be relieved and not happy jumping all over, but did not expect Ziva to suddenly be shell shocked.
    I am wondering if I accidentally missed something that took place, I was doing laundry during the commercial breaks so am not sure if I missed something that happened.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Regular

Gibbs should try out for the Olympics. He was what looked like a half mile to a mile away from the hostage site in the desert. And after his 3 kills, he high-tailed it to meet the group in like 1 minute. TV magic.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misterteetoo;3709532;
    Gibbs should try out for the Olympics. He was what looked like a half mile to a mile away from the hostage site in the desert. And after his 3 kills, he high-tailed it to meet the group in like 1 minute. TV magic.

I thought the episode was a really great season opener, but that bugged me too. They made a point of showing how far away Gibbs was when he made that shot, and then he magically appeared, not winded in the slightest, and no helicopters to be seen. He couldn't have even driven that fast. Maybe there was a second sniper...on the grassy knoll or something.

I don't know that Ziva had been interrogated recently, since initially was of her eyes was completely swollen shut, but when she was thrown in with Tony and McGee her face had almost recovered.

I don't think you really missed anything. She's a private person anyway, in mixed worlds, and not ready to forgive Tony so not ready to accept that he rescued her. Tony had made the sarcastic crack along the lines of "just another day at the office", so they expected their reappearance in the main room to be tense. But I'm sure we'll find out more about what her whole mission was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3709454;
    Why are you talking about NCIS:LA in this thread? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet! *miffed*
    I am soooo sorry. I just now saw a thread for it, but since we had talked about the teaser show in this thread, I thought that show would also be here.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misterteetoo;3709532;
    We noticed that too. He even had to go "over hill and dale" to get there.

We get a good laugh in almost every episode when Gibbs sends a team (pick your own combination of agents) to Norfolk from DC. Easily a three hour drive . . . and that's if traffic at the tunnel is working in your favor. Somehow they manage to get there, do their investigating/interviewing/interrogating and make it back to DC before the end of the work day. Mighty big accomplishment given rush hour traffic on I-64!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3709619;
    I am soooo sorry. I just now saw a thread for it, but since we had talked about the teaser show in this thread, I thought that show would also be here.
    sorry to be pissy it was just really unexpected and I read fast so I was half way through before I could slam on the breaks.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I absolutely adored the season premiere. I loved how Tony and McGee interacted. The only thing I didn't get was how the heck did Gibbs get from his sniper point to the bunker SO darn fast?!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3709538;
    I don't know that Ziva had been interrogated recently, since initially was of her eyes was completely swollen shut, but when she was thrown in with Tony and McGee her face had almost recovered.

I don't think you really missed anything. She's a private person anyway, in mixed worlds, and not ready to forgive Tony so not ready to accept that he rescued her. Tony had made the sarcastic crack along the lines of "just another day at the office", so they expected their reappearance in the main room to be tense. But I'm sure we'll find out more about what her whole mission was about.
    I know the editors made a point of showing that at least three months had passed by as they showed June, July and August on the screen but Ziva had a severe beating and I am surprised that all the swelling and bruising was totally gone.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3712623;
    I absolutely adored the season premiere. I loved how Tony and McGee interacted. The only thing I didn't get was how the heck did Gibbs get from his sniper point to the bunker SO darn fast?!
    Until several posters pointed it out I didn't even notice the discrepency of the timeline. But I also got the impression that Gibbs was there with a team of perphaps Navy Seals (therefore they might have been more then one sniper). That sorta had been implied previously when Director Vance and Gibbs made a comment about not being able to send in a team of SEALS unless there was corraborating proof that Ziva was in the compound and that was the point of Tony and McGee going on their roadtrip.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread