+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3707432;
    The actress playing Kate left the show because the 18 hour days were killing her. This is also the reason D. Bellasarius was taken off being the producer. He had a tendency to make last minute revisions in the script and the cast and crew were working 18 hour days and everyone was getting fed up with it even Mark Harmon.
    In addition to the long hours, (that probably everyone disliked) I think she had just learned that she was pregnant.
    Has she done anything since???
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I just saw her the other night as a cop in a show, I just have to remember which one now

Eta: I just remembered she was in Dark Blue - the new undercover cop show with Dylan McDermott. She was a caramel blonde so I didn't recognize her at first.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 09-21-2009 at 05:41 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

We were on vacay last week and I got to catch up on some shows that I missed, but I still havent seen last seasons finale. Hope I wont be too lost tomorrow. REALLY cant wait for LA- love me some LL AND chris odonnell. no one better mess with me tomorrow night!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Looking forward to tonight. The cast was on The Early Show (and it was "early" - 5 AM west coast time) being interviewed by Maggie Rodriguez.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

This is the show I have been waiting for of all the season premiers this year, the cliff hanger ending last year had me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see how it all plays out tonight!

Great episode!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

More than GREAT!!! I loved the intertwining of past and present and the big surprises. This show was very well written and "Tony" FINALLY was able to show another side to his personality. It was worth the wait.

LA Ops not so much. They changed from the industrial look and took away the leader, Macy. Instead they inserted an office manager, Linda Hamilton, whom I love, but there was no clearly defined leadership role. For a "secret" agency, there sure were a lot of worker bees running around. I'm glad the rest of the cast stayed and I liked the new "smart Kid" addition, but even with the twist at the end (which was telegraphed...father spends a lot of time in Columbia...) it felt predictable. When they all troop up the stairs for the conference call with Director Vance in the beginning, there were forced "aren't we cool" grins. Once I get used to the reformatted show, and hopefully with better writing, this will also become a favorite.

Out of this world episode!!!! Best ever season premiere of a series, from my point of view anyway. So much put into it, and so well written. I really appreciated the intertwining of the elements....flashbacks, the replacement failures, Tony's truth serum induced take on all his co-workers, but the best was having Gibbs take out the bad guy the way they did it. Having Tony tell him they had forgotten about Gibbs being a sniper just as Gibbs is taking them out..........WOW.....had me entranced for the full episode and then some...NCIS...still definitely my number one favorite!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

I didn’t want to discuss anything last evening that might give away what was happening.

Love that the clue was Abbe’s favorite addiction, Caf-Pow, and that everyone on the team was already secretly working on finding Ziva. Tony’s reactions to the different interviewees was hysterical, especially the last one where he was under her spell somehow. I expected at least one of the interviewees to barge into the interrogation room and extract a confession from the drug dealer.

I’m glad Ziva was rescued. I thought her father had intentionally put her in harms way, but perhaps not. I’m concerned that several episodes from now Ziva will forgive Tony and it will be a prelude to her leaving the show.

Why are you talking about NCIS:LA in this thread? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet! *miffed*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread