+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3476333;
    Tony is going to be the one who retrieves Ziva, IMO.
    Or Gibbs does, because he has been more of a caring father to her than her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3476358;
    Or Gibbs does, because he has been more of a caring father to her than her own.
    I'd put my money on both coming to the rescue, but if it is only one - I will go with Gibbs.
    I think there is something between Tony and Ziva to still be resolved, but I doubt they will ever be a couple. That has never been encouraged on this show, but at lot of viewers would like to see that. I am undecided what I would like, but I can see how this whole thing could easily put a wedge between them.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

NCIS:Los Angeles coming this Fall!
    I am glad, and happy to have another NCIS show to be addicted to in the fall. Previews showed Chris O'Donnell, so I am guessing he is still alive, maybe he was wearing a bullet proof vest? Anyway, another show to look forward too!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Forgot to mention that they have most of the same cast we saw on the NCIS show last season, but it doesn't seem to include the same director. I do see that Linda Hunt is named in the cast now, and I love watching her in anything! She played a judge on "The Practice" anyone remember her? I wonder if she replaces the actress that was in charge in the previous episode?
    Christopher Reeve

The previous boss on NCIS:LA was replaced because she "didn't test well with audiences". Whatever that means?

Mom of 3:)

I prefer this show over any other series. I think that they are very creative scripts, while having a little bit of fun plugged into reality. I love Ziva and Tony. They are my favorites - Kate was replaced with Ziva in the first place, which I really like. Kate didn't make the show exciting, and Abby wasn't as hyper in the old seasons. I really love this show - one of my favorites, linking with The Bachelorette.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Eagerly anticipating the season premiere. Thankful for the reruns that are shown daily . . . it's kept me Gibbified all summer, but I'm ready for some new stuff.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I just saw the new commercial with Abby walking down the street with her Caf-Pow and the new LA guys are following her. It's a cute commercial. I am so happy this is coming back!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

LL Cool J can follow me anywhere!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Debz;3576331;
    I prefer this show over any other series. I think that they are very creative scripts, while having a little bit of fun plugged into reality. I love Ziva and Tony. They are my favorites - Kate was replaced with Ziva in the first place, which I really like. Kate didn't make the show exciting, and Abby wasn't as hyper in the old seasons. I really love this show - one of my favorites, linking with The Bachelorette.
    The actress playing Kate left the show because the 18 hour days were killing her. This is also the reason D. Bellasarius was taken off being the producer. He had a tendency to make last minute revisions in the script and the cast and crew were working 18 hour days and everyone was getting fed up with it even Mark Harmon.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread