+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 86 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

FORT Fogey

Re: Navy NCIS

My tv reception is awful today (we have storms in our area--a month early for our monsoons--but in the desert we take what we can get) so I couldn't see who that was questioning Ziva in the last scene.

Can someone tell me--by spoiler would be okay.

Thanks for info.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3458787;
    My tv reception is awful today (we have storms in our area--a month early for our monsoons--but in the desert we take what we can get) so I couldn't see who that was questioning Ziva in the last scene.

Can someone tell me--by spoiler would be okay.

Thanks for info.

Watching from the West Coast...don't think it's a spoiler thing because there wasn't a definite id on the questioner. It did look like she'd been captured by the terrorist cell in North Africa that her father was trying to get info on. Man.....they did one of those excellent cliff-hangers on this one! I usually hate cliffhangers, but this qualifies as one of the best yet!

(Just my nickel's worth!)
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Thank god Tony is alive! RIP Ziva, because I think Ziva would rather die then betray Gibbs, (even if Lance is right and she was acting on her fathers orders to kill Ari).

Since the showman Shane Brennan exposed a big spoiler already
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "People will see the finale and say, "I know what's going to happen next in the first episode back." Wrong. You don't know what's going to happen. People will go, "Am I really seeing that? What just happened?" It really is exciting. I promised that with (the Season 5 finale) "Judgment Day," and I think we delivered. It is very much in that vein."
    I think it is safe to assume that Cote won't be back on Gibbs team. Even if NCIS rescues her, I doubt that she will return to Gibbs team based on Shane's spoiler.

Hope I am wrong though!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzie1953;3458898;

Watching from the West Coast...don't think it's a spoiler thing because there wasn't a definite id on the questioner. It did look like she'd been captured by the terrorist cell in North Africa that her father was trying to get info on. Man.....they did one of those excellent cliff-hangers on this one! I usually hate cliffhangers, but this qualifies as one of the best yet!

(Just my nickel's worth!)

Thanks for the info. I could hear the accent but could not see the person's face because of the poor reception. I was afraid it was her father.

(Is Cote de Pablo in contract negociations by any chance?)

I have to wonder if Ziva's father sent her there to be captured to get information about NCIS without it looking like he was asking for it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think her father feels she is the best Mossad agent he has buglover, and he just wanted her back working for him. It makes me wonder though whether she will live through this or not.

I have always been fond of Ziva, but if Shane feels he has to kill someone off each season or so then I guess it was better her then Abby or Tony. Why is it that only the women keep getting eliminated/killed off anyway?

I am also wondering why Jimmy Palmer was just sitting in Ziva's chair when the team returned? At least, I assumed it was Ziva's chair - not sure about the angle. They drew attention to Abby wanting to be there when the team returned, but Palmer is just quietly sitting there. Also wondering if they will have the mysterious "agent Palmer" replace Ziva on the team should she not return, and then bring in some hot actress to replace him as Ducky's assistant.......... They need more then one woman to balance the testosterone.
    Way back when Tony met with and referred to Palmer as an "agent", I wondered if maybe he secretly was, and would be used on some special mission. It almost looked to me as if Shane Brennan was giving us a nod to Jimmy joining Gibb's team by seating him in her spot. Otherwise, I don't see why he was there. (I would find it hard to imagine Palmer as even half as good an agent as Ziva or Kate, and would have no confidence that he could provide adequate back up but )

In fact, just the suggestion that they would use Palmer as an agent..... has me That would be as if the show jumped the shark, it would be difficult for me to stretch my imagination, and visualize him as anything but a bumbling, lovable assistant.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I think Jimmy was in Tony's chair, the way he jumped up when Tony came back. - Abby had come up and got in Ziva's area.
    I am just so tired of Tony's immature behavior. and I love Ziva. and I would like to see more of Jimmy , but in his own area with Ducky.
    Unless they can start making Tony act like less of a 10-year-old, I wouldn't mind seeing him go away.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Just saw in the June 1-14 issue of TV Guide under "Finale Burning Questions" is the NCIS blip: "Who is holding Ziva prisoner?"

Click to see Spoiler:
    The season's last moments found Ziva with "the crap beaten out of her," says executive producer Shane Brennan. As for the torturer's ID, the audience's expectation of what they think they're gonna see next will be turned on it's head. It'll be a shock," he adds. One promise: She won't be tied up indefinitely. "There's unfinished business between Tony and Ziva."

So now what the heck does that mean?

I am guessing that Ziva's ruthless father, who had Ziva kill her "out of control" half brother Ari, is behind the beating..... either that, or someone at the poker game that Director Vance was not invited too. ?????? Any ideas?
    Christopher Reeve

That's what I am thinking, too. As soon as I read what was written in the spoiler, the first guy in the spoiler sprang to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3475411;
    Just saw in the June 1-14 issue of TV Guide under "Finale Burning Questions" is the NCIS blip: "Who is holding Ziva prisoner?"

Click to see Spoiler:
    The season's last moments found Ziva with "the crap beaten out of her," says executive producer Shane Brennan. As for the torturer's ID, the audience's expectation of what they think they're gonna see next will be turned on it's head. It'll be a shock," he adds. One promise: She won't be tied up indefinitely. "There's unfinished business between Tony and Ziva."

So now what the heck does that mean?

I am guessing that Ziva's ruthless father, who had Ziva kill her "out of control" half brother Ari, is behind the beating..... either that, or someone at the poker game that Director Vance was not invited too. ?????? Any ideas?
    I am expecting that Tony and Ziva will get together next season....the unfinished business. Tony is going to be the one who retrieves Ziva, IMO.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread