+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I don't know maybe I was really busy and distracted but I didn't particularly like the 2 part story/start a new show episodes. I didn't particularly like the new crew, they came across as too slick, too Miami CSI. I wasn't pulled in or intrigued or impressed. I don't know if I even cared about the Chris O'Donnell character and that was after he was shot.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3439479;
    I don't know maybe I was really busy and distracted but I didn't particularly like the 2 part story/start a new show episodes. I didn't particularly like the new crew, they came across as too slick, too Miami CSI. I wasn't pulled in or intrigued or impressed. I don't know if I even cared about the Chris O'Donnell character and that was after he was shot.
    I feel exactly the way you do. Way too slick! Also, I don't really like any of these characters and the actors playing them, except maybe the psychologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3440652;
    I feel exactly the way you do. Way too slick! Also, I don't really like any of these characters and the actors playing them, except maybe the psychologist.
    Oh, the psychologist is hot! I really like him as well, actually - I like the entire team, Macy doesn't feel quite right but I can live her as head honcho (now that I know her story with Gibbs).

I would enjoy seeing a spinoff, but if it doesn't make it, I am OK.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I am now officially terrified of the season finale..... have been reading some things over at TV Guide, and it has me all wound up and freaking. Matt Mitovich did a 2 part interview with Shane Brennan Q & A style and Matt addressed the fact that last December, Shane was teasing that the season finale would be jaw-dropping and he wondered if Shane felt he lived up to that. (Of course, every showrunner tells us the season finale will be incredible, blah blah).

Shane confirmed the finale would be stunning, and acknowledged that they "filmed a secret ending, and those pages were only in one copy of the script."
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "People will see the finale and say, "I know what's going to happen next in the first episode back." Wrong. You don't know what's going to happen. People will go, "Am I really seeing that? What just happened?" It really is exciting. I promised that with [the Season 5 finale] "Judgment Day," and I think we delivered. It is very much in that vein."

What do you think? Am I over-reacting? Even the title freaks me out. I remember reading a long while back that Mark Harmon was not pleased about the spinoff, at the time I kept wondering why? Now I am wondering if they will kill off someone, or maybe more then one; and replace NCIS with the spinoff. Would they do that????? Has NCIS been renewed? If that is what they are thinking, I hate the spinoff and would never consider watching it.

I think I need to go make some calming tea!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

NCIS is nearly always #1 or #2 amongst all of CBS's shows each week in the ratings, so it's not going anywhere. I've also read that the NCIS spin-off hasn't been officially greenlit by CBS and it may not happen at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3446083;
    NCIS is nearly always #1 or #2 amongst all of CBS's shows each week in the ratings, so it's not going anywhere. I've also read that the NCIS spin-off hasn't been officially greenlit by CBS and it may not happen at all.
    Good! Thank you!

I just checked on the EW list and NCIS is shown as renewed. Thanks, I am "chillaxed".
    Christopher Reeve

So now what?
    My guess is that Ziva won't be working with NCIS any longer, I will be disappointed. Probably Gibbs will feel she cannot be trusted, or doubt her loyalty.
    Please Shane, PLEASE DO NOT replace Ziva with Jules (agent Julia Foster-Yates of the ICE). The actress looks, and demeanor drove me nuts in this episode. She irritates me, and I really wanted her to be the "bad guy" the entire time, and was hoping she was secretly Micheal's lover and Ziva was just being used. She has a facial hardness, unlike Ziva who is tough, but has soft features. I did not trust Juls "vulnerability", it had a fake quality to it. I hope we have seen the last of Agent Juls!

Looks like the Tony/Ziva thing has reached the point of no return........ I am sure I will be blown away by the season finale, but I am not sure that I will be happy with the outcome.
    The best scenario would be for Ziva to forgive Tony, but admit she can no longer work with him. The worst is that one of them will be killed off. I don't see them being able to continue working together after last night.
    But, what do I know? If I were Ziva - I would need some time away from NCIS/Tony to process and sort through this, unless of course she really wasn't in love with Michael and was just making her father happy dating him.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3448904;
    The actress looks, and demeanor drove me nuts in this episode. She irritates me
    Some of that can be attributed to the fact that the actress is British and she tried really hard to cover her accent. She usually plays snooty and cold as ice. I don't want her to join the cast either. It was odd to see the parallels between Tony and Jeanne's relationship of last year and Ziva and Michael. Although Ziva is making daddy happy by dating Micheal it's hard to believe she would be fooled by Micheal.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3450564;
    Some of that can be attributed to the fact that the actress is British and she tried really hard to cover her accent. She usually plays snooty and cold as ice. I don't want her to join the cast either. It was odd to see the parallels between Tony and Jeanne's relationship of last year and Ziva and Michael. Although Ziva is making daddy happy by dating Micheal it's hard to believe she would be fooled by Micheal.
    Thanks, I never would have guessed that she was British and your right of course.

I saw a promo pick in TV guide for next weeks finale (hot picks) and are my eyes deceiving me?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It kind of looks as if Ziva is in handcuffs.
    But, maybe that was because the picture was cropped and I have an active imagination.
    Christopher Reeve

All I can say is the team better rescue Ziva. BTW I think Vance may have passed on the info to the Mussad and just made it look like Ziva did it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread