+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3387533;
    I'm thinking that Vance was Tyler.
    I wondered that too. Except that the woman (blanking on how she was referred to) talked as though they were two different people. She told Vance that his investigation wouldn't bring Tyler back. I don't think she mean Vance was off the market as a result of getting married (really liked the home scenes!)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3387598;
    I wondered that too. Except that the woman (blanking on how she was referred to) talked as though they were two different people. She told Vance that his investigation wouldn't bring Tyler back. I don't think she mean Vance was off the market as a result of getting married (really liked the home scenes!)
    My understanding was that Tyler was Vance's mentor, and it is possible that Tyler served in the service under Vance's name??? Maybe Vance had Tyler take and fail the eye exam for him; or Vance stepped in to replace Tyler in the military????

I want to know what is in that file!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Due to the Presidents speech tonight (03/24/09) NCIS will be shown at 9pm instead of 8pm.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Really liked the show tonight, and reverse tracking where the gun had been.

Loved that McGee had been a boy scout and was showing of his wilderness skills while Denozo is obviously a city slicker.

Interesting observation from Ziva, how when two people struggle and they have a gun, how when it "accidently" goes off it's not considered murder but an accident.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3393748;
    Loved that McGee had been a boy scout and was showing of his wilderness skills while Denozo is obviously a city slicker.
    agree the differences between the two. but mcgee just killed it when he gave up to tony about the rescue and tony told mcgee to be a little more observant. thats my problem with mcgee, there are times when he's persistant and wont give up and there are times when he gives in. he knows that when vultures are circling around there is something dead (i know that too) but gave in to tony because of the dog. even though tony can be an ass and always picks on probie he is the more observant of the 3 (well for certain things). and its really sad that tony hides behind being immature and a jerk...he is a good agent/detective.

and that reminds me...the season or after that when gibbs quit ncis and came back, jennie told tony that he can be reassigned to somewhere else to be team leader or something. that he proved to her that he can get the job done. mcgee made a comment about tony no longer leader blah blah blah and was pretty much a cut down. tony had a look that he might take the offer from jennie just to prove that he can. but in the end he turned it down or walked away from it saying he still has much to learn from gibbs. which i think is very admirable turning down a higher position. either he really wanted to learn more, didnt want to leave his comfort zone and happy being where he is or was afraid to.

was this in his file or was it just talk between him and jennie? did she put it in writing that she recommended tony for being a team leader elsewhere. she did say that an opportunity like this might not ever happen again for a long time. was just wondering cause several episodes ago gibbs made tony team leader during his accuse for murder for the umpteenth time. it showed that tony had much to learn etc but also a training of sorts.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bell;3394877;
    and its really sad that tony hides behind being immature and a jerk...he is a good agent/detective.

and that reminds me...the season or after that when gibbs quit ncis and came back, jennie told tony that he can be reassigned to somewhere else to be team leader or something. that he proved to her that he can get the job done. mcgee made a comment about tony no longer leader blah blah blah and was pretty much a cut down. tony had a look that he might take the offer from jennie just to prove that he can. but in the end he turned it down or walked away from it saying he still has much to learn from gibbs. which i think is very admirable turning down a higher position. either he really wanted to learn more, didnt want to leave his comfort zone and happy being where he is or was afraid to.

was this in his file or was it just talk between him and jennie? did she put it in writing that she recommended tony for being a team leader elsewhere. she did say that an opportunity like this might not ever happen again for a long time. was just wondering cause several episodes ago gibbs made tony team leader during his accuse for murder for the umpteenth time. it showed that tony had much to learn etc but also a training of sorts.
    I thought that the death of Kate would have matured him alittle but it didn't..
    But thinking about what you said, maybe that is way Vance sent him to work on a ship alone when he sent them all away. I am sure that Jennie made notes about his good work when Gibbs was gone, but maybe that he turned down his own appointment (make be like a blackball kind of thing, don't know) I do think he likes that comfort zone and he can act alittle goofy and not have all the pressure on him... kmo
    Last edited by hotrocks; 03-29-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: forgot something
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia;1638109;
    what happened to Kate? I missed a few episodes.

Cali, love that pic of dema...
    she got killed by ari

The next two episodes (Part 1 and 2) are the season finale. Gibbs and McGee travel to LA to work a terrorist case. Chris O'Donnell is a guest star so it looks like they are going to set up the NEW spin off. AND it will be set in LA or San Diego - probably LA. This will be must watch TV for NCIS fans.

Ahhh...tears...Kate jumping in front of Gibbs and taking a bullet fired by Ari on another rooftop. She would have taken a bullet for the President - in the premiere episode she was a Secret Service Agent assigned to the Presidential detail - and she left the show as she started it, protecting her boss. Well, maybe my memory is a tad off, but she was flying through the air when the bullet struck her.

I loved the New Orleans funeral music (the after strut) which was played as a New Orlean Abby with black lace parasol lead the team away from the gravesite. Now that was some season ender.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-23-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3422923;
    The next two episodes (Part 1 and 2) are the season finale. Gibbs and McGee travel to LA to work a terrorist case. Chris O'Donnell is a guest star so it looks like they are going to set up the NEW spin off. AND it will be set in LA or San Diego - probably LA. This will be must watch TV for NCIS fans.
    Actually, there are 3 episodes left. The spin off episode is a 2 parter that will be shown 4/22/09 and 5/5/09. The season finale will be on 5/12/09.

Ahhh. My cable listings don't go that far into the future and I thought the 2-parter would be the finale. Then I hope the finale has at least one good cliffhanger.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread