+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 85 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3241692;
    The comic relief last night was great. Abby feeling her way with the new Director when he shows up in her lab alone for the first time.
    Do you think Vance has been warned about the Abby Hug? Can't believe she called him Leon, LOL.

They kept saying that Lee had murdered 2 people. I know she shot and killed Agent Langer but who else did she kill??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

We were trying to figure that out too! And we could not guess who the second man was.

I think they attribute the first murder in the storyline that they were investigating that the 3 were brought in on to her also.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3242691;
    I think they attribute the first murder in the storyline that they were investigating that the 3 were brought in on to her also.
    Thanks for the info but can you give more details cause I can't remember which "death" it was?

This caught my attention also. Was it in the premiere episode where we see the new team?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

recap from the first episode:

NCIS Recap: Last Man Standing - CBS.com
    Season 6: Episode 01: Last Man Standing
    With Vance splitting the team up after the death of Director Shepard, Gibbs finds himself with a whole new team investigating the murder of a high level Petty Officer who was selling classified information to someone within NCIS. He attempted to confess and reveal his source to Vance but was murdered before he had a chance. Unbeknownst to Gibbs, Vance intentionally split the team up so they could help gather intelligence on weeding out the mole/murderer within NCIS. McGee has been reassigned to run his own computer intelligence team in the sub-basement, Ziva is undercover in Israel and Tony is stationed on the USS Seahawk. The three suspects that Vance wants investigated, Lee (Jimmy Palmer's girlfriend) Langer, Keating and Lee all happen to be the new team that he assigned to Gibbs. When Gibbs learns of this he enlists his old team for help. Lee has an air tight alibi when Palmer confesses that all the times Lee suspiciously logged into the strategic planning office (where our dead Petty Officer worked) happened to be their secret rendezvous meeting place. While questioning Keating, Langer finds a stolen security clearance badge (belonging to our victim) in Keating's backpack and convinces Lee to go with him to check out the computer archives that the card accesses. While down in the archives, it looks as if Langer turns on Lee and tries to kill her. Lee calls Gibbs on his cell phone screaming that Langer is the mole. Somehow Lee is able to overtake Langer and shoots him with Gibbs, Vance and McGee showing up soon thereafter. In the end, the case seems closed until the audience sees in a series of flashbacks that Lee staged the whole thing, she's the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3242776;
    recap from the first episode:

NCIS Recap: Last Man Standing - CBS.com
    Thanks much for clearing that up.

02/10/09 -

I thought Director Vance was very snarky at the end of the ep toward Gibbs referencing that he had killed the boys' father. Why the antagonism against Gibbs? I wonder if Gibbs will ever read the folder the CIA guy gave him about Vance?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3315786;
    02/10/09 -

I thought Director Vance was very snarky at the end of the ep toward Gibbs referencing that he had killed the boys' father. Why the antagonism against Gibbs? I wonder if Gibbs will ever read the folder the CIA guy gave him about Vance?
    I had forgotten about that..... perhaps now that Gibbs knows Vance opened his confidential file, we will find out more about the Director's background. I would love for Gibbs to have something on Vance.

The entire show I was under the impression that was Gibbs son, so even though Vance was being snarky; I appreciated finding out that Gibbs was not the dad.
    So, after nearly being killed by the drug cartel, Gibbs came home to the death of his wife and daughter shortly after.....? Did I understand that correctly?

That was a dark time for Gibbs (18 years ago). I enjoy seeing his old boss come back to help with a case now and then, that old man is fearless!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread